десять (Ten)

Y/n and Melina had spent four hours walking around the compound, and another two sitting outside, which was where they still were, with their feet hanging over the edge.

Y/n had her head on Melinas shoulder before she looked up. "Hey Melina?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to know something?" She smiled before Melina answered.

"Sure."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Y/n laid her head back onto Melinas shoulder and started laughing.

"What?"

Y/n looked up at Melina and laughed harder. "I'm sorry. It's just that we've known each other for like three weeks and a couple days ago i just kissed you and now we're sitting outside saying that we love each other."

"Are you serious." Melina started laughing too but immediately stopped.

"Yeah."

"That's why you're laughing?"

"Yes."

"You're an idiot." Melina looked away and stared at the ground.

Y/n stopped her little laughing fit and turned to look at her girlfriend. "But i'm your idiot."

Melina smiled and nodded her head not saying anything else. Y/n got up and reached her hand out to help Melina up. They walked back into the compound and ate dinner.

... Time skiiiiiiip ...

"YOU BITCH!" Y/n yelled as she threw a pillow at Melina.

Melinas threw the pillow back at her girlfriend.
"WHAT DID I DO?"

"YOU STOLE A STRAWBERRY." She picked up two more pillows and threw them at Melina.

"AND?" Melina caught one pillow before the other one hit her in the face, she threw them back at Y/n and got off the bed.

"THEY WERE MY STRAWBERRIES!" She tried to scoot further back towards the wall, if that was even possible, and hid her face under a pillow. Melina walked over to her and grabbed the pillow out of Y/n's hands.

"Get up."

"No."

"Why?"

"You're scary?"

Melina laughed and looked back at you. "No i'm not now get up."

"No."

"Okay then." Melina picked Y/n up and threw her onto the bed and walked away.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

Y/n stuck out her bottom lip and patted the spot next to her.

Melina turned back around a leaned against the wall. "Nope."

"Whyyyyyyy?"

"Because i'm scary."

"If you don't sit beside me i'm going to punch you in the face."

"Oh no. Now i'm getting threatened by scary girlfriend number two."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

"No."

"Fine." Y/n crossed her arms and stared at Melina before getting up and walking over to her. She slipped her arms around Melinas waist and put her chin on her shoulder. Melina put her arms around Y/n's waist and kissed the side her her head.

Y/n mumbled a ''Melina' and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired."

"Well we have to walk over to the bed or else we're sleeping on the floor."

"I sleep on floor."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Why do you want to sleep on the floor?"

"The floor is comfy."

"We're sleeping in the bed."

"Okayyyy."

Melina tried walking toward the bed but Y/n didn't move. "Well are you going to walk." Y/n shook her head and laid it on Melinas shoulder. "Alright." She picked Y/n up and dropped her on the bed before laying down beside her. Y/n curled up beside her and laid her head in Melians chest without another word.

WaterMello. I finally wrote a chapter. This chapter was short yeah ik. but i didn't have any ideas and if literally took me 6 days to try and wrote the first paragraph. So with that being said

Have a good day, rest of your day, or night