Chapt-1

Jay pov:

"Mika hurry we're gonna be late" I told him from down stairs, while he's upstairs getting ready.

"We're not gonna be late, u can wait Jay damn" He said.

"actually no I can't I'm gonna get to see my wife in person" I said getting anxious.

See we are going to see Olivia rodrigo today she has a concert in a city like a hour away and I can't wait cause she's wifey and I've always wanted to meet or at least see her in person.

"Aight bro I'm ready" Mika says. Finally bitch u took forever I want to go already. I said looking at him.

"Ight let's go we finna see my baby!" I yelled.

"Jay you better stop all that yelling" my mom yelled.

"Sorry momma" I said to her. I went to her a gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"We're gonna leave now we'll be back later".

"Alright you guys be safe" She said.
"We will" Mika responded.

"Alright bye auntie" Mika said.
"Bye baby" my mom said.

I looked at myself in the mirror just to make sure I was looking good, which I was.

Alright let's go. I said grabbing my keys, wallet and my phone.
—————
I opened the door to matte black Range Rover and got in. Mika got in the passenger seat.

He connected the aux and instantly knocked.
I was driving for a while til we finally made it.

Yo we're here, wake up. I told mikalia.
————
I've never been to a concert so I don't know how it works DONT judge, just imagine how it goes yk. :)
————

We were in line for the meet and greet, to say I was nervous and excited was an understatement.

There was one more person in front of me and mika and after that would be our turn.

"Ok ok ok it's gonna be fine" till I looked up and there she was even more gorgeous in person.

It sounds sounds so corny but it's like time stopped looking at her.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't realize it was our turn already" I said to her apologizing.

"Omg no it's okay, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm Great now that I'm here". How are you?"

"Aw you're adorable" she smiled. "I'm good thank you."

I smiled back at her.

"What's your name? I already learned Mikas when you were zoning out."

I chuckled and said "Jay"

"Wow jay, that's a nice name" she smiled.

Thank you. I replied.

"You guys wanna take the picture all together or one with each?" She asked.

"one with each" Mika and I responded at the same time.

She giggled and said "okay".

"I'll go first" Mika said. "Alright" said Olivia with a smile. Wow she's friendly.

They took two pictures and then she called me over.

"Come here jay" I looked at her and went by her side.

We took the first Picture giving each other a friendly hug while she did a peace sign.

The second picture it was me holding her shoulder and she giving me a kiss on the cheek.

And the last was her whispering something in my ear, she had to tippy toe due to the fact that she 5,5 and I'm 6,1.

Mika was looking at me from across and smirking knowing I'm like obsessed with Olivia and she's doing this.

"Well it was fun talking and getting to know you guys" she said while looking right at me for most of it.

"Yeah you too see you on stage, good luck" I said looking at her and giving her a smile.

"Thank you" she said back lowly But blushing.

We left cause two more people had to go in before the meet and greets were over.
——————————

"What was that all about" asked Mika

A/n
This is so bad and probably cringe!! But it's whatever i like writing dumb shit so yuh
Um idk continue reading if you'd like. :)