Chapt- 3

"Yes, also you're bleeding" she told me.

"What how" it must have been Mika's zipper on his jacket when he pushed me.

"I don't know but come so I can help" she said

"Alright" I followed her.

| just in case you forgot about last chapt|
————————————————————————

I sat down on a stool in the bathroom that we were currently in. She got the first aid kit.

She got the a paper and put some alcohol on it and put it on the cut on my eyebrow.

"Now why did u push him" she asked still focusing on the small cut.

"I mean tbh we do that all the time also he deserved it for being a smart ass". I said

She glanced at me and looked down fixing something and said "well don't do it again".

"Can't make any promises" I chuckled. She glared at me, "but ill try". "Good". She said

"Okay all done here" she told me. "Thank you nurse" I said smiling. "Yeah no problem" she mumbled looking at me.

We were both looking at each other I licked my lips looking at her eyes then lips.

We Leaned in until our noses were touching.
"May I kiss you" I asked. "Please do" she replied.

Finally! We're kissing, it felt.... Amazing!

We pulled back and I whispered out "woah"
"Yeah woah" she said back looking at me.

"Well we should get um get back out there" she said pointing to the door where Mika and Sabrina are at.

"Oh yeah I forgot, yeah let's go". I said

"Ok" she walked towards the door and right before she was gonna open it I pulled her by her waist and pecked her lips.

She blushed and smiled and opened the Door.
————————-
Olivia pov:

I opened the door and looked at Sabrina, I squealed and ran to the couch she was sitting on and hugged her.

She hugged me back of course and whispered "you better spill" and honestly that just left me thinking about how everything moved along so fast but it was a good thing...

"Hello... girl? Olivia!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and said "oh sorry what"

"Never mind tell me later" she chucked.

I looked at jay and she was just telling something to Mika and he dapped her up.

I couldn't stop staring at jay especially what she was wearing it was so simple yet so..good, it looked great on her. Everything about her.

This chapters ehh. Whatever hope u guys are having a great day/night. Stay hydrated and eat :) leave comments on what you think about the story of not it's fine. Lmfao.