Chapt-4

Pov jay:

After the whole concert situation we got each other's numbers so we could talk more.

I have to say I did not expect any of what happened to actually happen. It was...crazy.

Anyways it's been 4 days since the concert and that was actually her last show so I thought about it and she must be exhausted of all those long nights of singing and just concerts in general, so I'm gonna text her and tell her if she wants to hang out watch a movie maybe.
——————
Messages

I made sure I was not running low on snacks in the kitchen, I also set up the living room so it's comfortable for us to chill and talk there

—————————————-
I got a text from Olivia saying she's here.

I got up and opened the door.

"Hey, how are you?" I greeted her with a hug.

"I'm good, just a little tired from all the concerts" she reciprocated the gesture back with a smile.

"Yeah, I figured so that's why I- ( I lead her to the living room where everything is set up at.) Set this up so we can just chill" I smiled

"No way, this is so cute Jay, thank you!" She looked around the whole living room shocked.

"Of course! Here, get comfortable, pick out any movie you want while I go get the drinks, yeah"

"Alright" she smiled. Picking a movie out.

I went to the kitchen and got two sodas and two waters just in case she wanted water.

"Here you go madam" I handed her the bottle of water and a soda.

"Thank you JJ" she smiled.

"JJ huh, that's new" I told her setting my drinks down in the cup holder the couch has.

" I like it" she says. "I like it too, liv" I said flipping the water up in the air before catching it and sitting down next to her.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself jay, cause I don't know much." She said with a little laugh.

"Well...."

I told her a lot about myself and she also told me a lot about herself too. She was great a great person to talk to in fact.

After a while we started watching the movie she picked out.

She cuddled closer to me. I looked down at her and caught her already looking at me.

I pushed a string of hair out of her face a tucked it behind her ear.

We looked into each other's eyes and I Leaned in and closed the gap between us.

In that moment I forgot about everything. It was like she takes everything off my mind, In a good way, of course.

As soon as we pulled back she spoke up.

"Why?" She suddenly spoke up.

"Why what, Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's just...why do you make me feel like this!"

I looked at her confused.

"I reallylikeyou but I feel like it's to fast and I don't want to scare you or anything and-

"Liv I need you to stop rambling, it's fine everything is ok. I like you too... like a lot."

"Ugh that's amazing, I almost left from how nervous I was!" She explains.

"I get it, I was pretty nervous too.. this whole time actually"I chuckled.

"So you don't think it's to fast?" She asks

"I mean maybe, but if you're okay with the pace we're going at then so be it" "so, you okay with it?" I ask.

"Of course I'm okay with it" she smiled

"Alright good. Now you wanna finish this movie or-

I was gonna finish my sentence but I hear something at the door.

I look over the couch to where the door is at and I see Mika and Sabrina.

"Sup Mika, sup Sabrina " I said.

"Hey jay!" Sabrina greeted. "Olivia you're here? Shocker" she said smiling.

Liv went up to say hey to Mika and hugged Sabrina.

She came back to where we were sitting before and sat on my lap.

"Did we miss something..?" Said Mika.

"Well u probably did, but I always knew" Sabrina said.

Olivia and I just laughed.

Weird chapter. It's currently 6:42 of the morning haven't slept so bare with me.
Anyways hope u guys are enjoying. If not then sorry. Ok bye <33