Chapt-8

Pov:jay

Liv is back at her house and I feel so lonely and bored without her So I decided to text her. "What the fuck, where's my phone at" I said.

"Yo Mika have you seen my phone" I asked from downstairs. No answer....

I went up and headed towards his room.

"Yo have you-

"Mmh" Sabrina moaned.

"Oh shit my bad bro, you guys may continue" I chuckled and closed the door.

Alright we'll I guess he hasn't taken my phone he looks um...Busy. I thought to myself.

"Fuck, where is it then" I said putting my hands up.

"Oh shit, it's right here in my hands" I ran down stairs and sat on the couch opening up my phone and now decided to text Olivia.

(Regular font is liv
(Other font is you :)
————————————————————————
                                iMessages
Hey mamas, r u busy?

                               Hey bb, I was just about to        text you. I'm not busy why?

You want to come over?

                         Yeah sure let me get ready first<3

Aight bet. Drive safe<3

                     My love🖤 liked a message.

I turned on my Ps4 while I waited and started playing some 2k.
——————————-
Olivias pov:

I told her I had to get ready and by that I meant putting a plain skirt and a crop top.

I had no interviews today so it was a good day to just chill and that means with her. Being with her makes me feel good and safe.

—————————-time skip
When I got to her house I opened the door with the extra keys she gave me.

"Jay" I said.

I looked in the kitchen she wasn't there then I walked in the living room and there she was.

She was sleeping, I guess she fell asleep to her game cause the controller is on her lap and the tv is still on.

I set down my bag on the couch and walked to where she was sitting at.

I moved the controller from her lap and put it on the coffee table.

I sat on her lap and kissed her cheek "jay" I said softly rubbing her scalp gently so she can wake up.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful I almost didn't want to wake her up. I kissed her lips and she smiled while sleep.

"Baby wake up, I'm here" I said. She woke up.
—————————————-
Jay pov:

When I woke up she's the first thing I saw, she was sitting on my lap.

"Hey babe" I smiled and kissed her.

"Hi" she said kissing back. I looked down and I saw her outfit it was super simple but she looked fine.