chapt- 11

Pov:jay

A month has passed by and everything has been going great so far. We went to go see Olivia's parents already and they're great, I'm pretty sure they like me. Obviously Olivia has met my parents, especially my mom cause she's almost here everyday.

"Jay, where are you?" I heard Olivia's voice say.

"In the closet babe, Im changing right now" I replied.

I heard footsteps come closer to the bedroom and the walking closet door open.

"Hi baby" she said walking closer to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Hey love" I said giving her a quick peck on her lips.

"I think I'm ready to travel now I want to go to New York with you. I'm getting tired of being here in LA"

"Are you sure? we couldn't even make in the airport last time we tried to go somewhere, love" I said.

"Okay lets not bring that up, but yeah I want to go plus I have nothing to do here for a while" she said

"Okay liv I'll check if I'm doing anything here for this week and if i don't we can go, alright ?" I told her

"Yes yes thank you baby" she said pecking my lips and then jumping like a kid. I chuckled "ofc babe".

She doesn't know obviously but I already have the tickets bought and the reasoning for that is cause I heard her talking about wanting to go with me to one of her friends, so after I heard that I checked our schedules and bought the tickets.

"Also jay pick up the god damn clothes off the floor I already did it for you like 20 times just today" she said looking at the mess on the floor.

"You're so bipolar you were just jumping and now you're telling me to pick things up" I chuckled.

"I'm what ?" She said glaring at me.

"Uh n-nothing i said you're b-beautiful" I stuttered.

"Mhm that's what I thought" she gave me a quick kiss before she walked away.

I chuckle and then pick up the clothes that she took of me to pick up and then ran down stairs.

On my way down I ended up tripping

"Ba- oh shiiiit liv I'm*thud* falling" I said rubbing my back cause i tripped over at least 7 steps.

I look up and it's just Olivia laughing her ass off.

"How did y-you f-fall" she said not being able to speak cause of her laughter.

"I don't know but that shit hurt and you're just laughing" I said fake pouting.

"Omg jay you're such a baby, get up you're fine" she said smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Am not a baby" I said

"Oh really ? So what you're doing right now is not you acting like a baby ?" She asked standing there smiling with her arms crossed.

I cleared my throat and stood up straight once I realized I was indeed acting like a child.

"Exactly" she said.

"Yeah yeah whatever, anyways go pack your bags" I said while opening the fridge to get something to drink.

"Why?" She asked.

I pulled out two tickets out of my pocket showing it to her "New York we are on our way" I said

"Baby you already have them? yay, wait why though?" She asked.

"Oh, I sort of overheard you talking to one of your friends about it so I thought why not surprise you" I smiled.

"Awe thanks babe" she said hugging me.

"Yeah ofc love no problem" I said giving her a kiss which lasted a little to long cause now we're making out.

While making out I was pushing us towards the wall making her back hit the wall behind us. I tapped on the back of her thighs to make her jump up a bit.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I started kissing down her jawline until i reached her neck. Kissing, sucking and licking the skin there making her moan lightly. when I got to her sweet spot her breath hitched.

I carried her to the couch and set her down carefully and then started repeating the process. I pulled her oversized shirt (my shirt) up, leaving small kisses on her stomach.

I brought my hand down lower to her pussy and looked back up at her and she just whined and nodded her head yes.

I moved my fingers in a circular motion first "fuck babe I want you inside of me" she moaned.

I slid my shorts and boxers down to my ankles not all the way off and moved her panties to the side, not taking them off completely either.

I lined my dick and slowly slid the tip in "mm fuck" she moaned biting her lips. She was so wet already.

I went in a little deeper not adding my whole thing yet cause i didn't wanna hurt liv. "Yo jay we're he- oh shit my fault bro" said Mika with Sabrina behind him.

"Shit" i quickly pulled out making Olivia moan loudly. I pulled my boxers and shorts up and Olivia just pulled her shirt down cause it was oversized anyways since it was mine.

Liv waved to Sabrina and Mika then went to our bedroom upstairs "Mika you always being a cockblocker ong" he just laughed "hey don't forget you was the one who walked on me and bri last time,  so hey, were even. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mm I guess you right , anyways me and liv are leaving early tomorrow to New York" I said.

"Oh that's great now we won't catch you guys fucking everytime we enter your house" laughed Sabrina

"fuck up bri" I said jokingly (I should b a rapper 😁)

Olivia came down again all fixed up, in some comfy clothes and we decided to just end the night off playing games and having a 'family night'.

——————————————

My fault guys haven't posted in a while and this was so bad. Kinda just a filler I guess 😂 anyways make sure to just click to vote button if yu want 🤷.