chapter 11 : forgiven

sanzu opened up to me yesterday, he told me everything about how be met me for the first time. up until now i still can't process what he said because it was too much for me.

bonten is going to have a party tonight but sanzu said i didn't have to come. it will be rude if i don't introduce myself to their leader since i haven't met him.

"i'm at a meeting right now, are you going to attend the party with me?" i was on the phone with sanzu.

"yup, i feel like i need to get to know your friends more and meet your leader." i was planning to bake for them but sanzu might get jealous.

"you don't really have to but if you insist then we can go together. wear clothes that'll make you comfortable and i'll pick you up." sanzu ended the call and i started to get ready.

i wore a leopard print tight dress and let my hair fall down on my shoulders. i partnered it with black stilettos and did light makeup. i'm with sanzu, if someone tries to make a move on me then may sanzu have mercy in your poor soul.

his car is waiting outside, sanzu was leaning at his car as i approached him and he kissed me by the side of my lips.

"rawr." was all he said and i can't help but laugh. i was about to enter the passenger seat but he stopped me.

"you're not sitting in the passenger seat." sanzu guided my waist towards the drivers seat as he entered his car.

"i drive and you sit on my lap." he was now tapping his hands on his lap.

"are you crazy? do you want to get into an accident?" i went my way towards the passenger seat and fasten my seat belt.

the whole ride was sanzu teasing me and blasting music as we drove our way to the hotel. he looks so good in his hair down, it's a rare occasion to see him in this hairstyle.

"what? are you captivated by my beauty?" he reached out for my hands.

"yeah, you look beautiful tonight." i said confidently, i mean where's the lie?

sanzu looked away from me and i couldn't even see his expression because it was dark. he stayed silent for minutes and that was my time to tease him back.

"are you blushing?!" his car was filled with my laugh and him telling me to stop.

"y/n, stop it." he can't even look at my direction!

"sanzu haruchiyo blushing? that can't be happening!" sanzu was now pissed and embarrassed at the same time.

"it's okay to be embarrassed but i can't believe you blush so fast just because i said that you look beautiful." i leaned my head on his seat.

"i received that word a lot it's just that.. it's different when you said it.." his voice went low at his last words.

the two of us are now inside the elevator. we need to go to the highest floor and everything looks so expensive.

"will everyone be there?" i fixed sanzu's neck tie and his hands around my waist.

"not everyone, mikey will be there our leader, the haitani brothers, kakucho, koko, and the both of us. the others have some things to take care of." sanzu leaned in to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"it's a shame i didn't bake for them since i wanted to give them something to eat but a cotton candy haired man will get jealous." it was obvious that i was referring to him and he just smirked.

"i don't mind you talking to rindou but don't get too close to him." he's at it again and i hugged him.

"i really don't like it when you and rindou see each other when i'm around. it feels like the both of you are going to start world war three." i sighed, hoping that rindou won't do something to upset sanzu.

after reaching the top floor, the two of us went in and greeted everyone. they were all playing card games while the other one with silvered hair was alone in a corner.

"leader! this is my woman y/n, i told you some stories about her remember?" sanzu looks like an older brother annoying his siblings.

"hello, it's nice to finally meet you. i'm y/n and you are?" i extended my hands but he never accepted it.

"y/n, this is mikey our leader and he likes being alone so let's go!" sanzu and i left and sat with the other members.

"is he okay?" sanzu gave me a glass of juice with some chips. what am i? a kid?

"don't worry about him he's just like that." ran said, rindou was not beside him and thank the stars for that.

"why bring your woman here? i'm so jealous." koko sighed and just took a whole shot of tequila.

sanzu pulled me onto his lap and hugged me from behind. this man is embarrassing me but i'm glad that the other members don't mind his actions. i guess they're used to it already?

sanzu was now playing with my fingers as he leaned his face on my neck. i smiled, it will be good if we could stay like this forever.

the elevator door opened and there were unfamiliar faces, did they invited some people to make the party livelier?

a woman in a very tight and short pink dress was eyeing me from head to toe. she even looked at sanzu and his hands on me.

she sat in front of us and took a glass of tequila, what the hell is her problem? she keeps on eyeing sanzu's body from time to time.

"sanzu! how have you been?" her voice was in a flirty tone and even went beside us.

sanzu nodded and he just kissed my shoulders. the woman scoffed beside me and glared at us.

that went on for about more thirty minutes and i let her be. i'm looking for the chance to confront her but wait, confront? am i jealous? i don't have any special relationship with sanzu after all..

this is just a game.

sanzu never replied to her questions but she won't quit. i was getting annoyed but what rights do i have to stop her? this is a all a game.

i sighed and left sanzu alone with everyone. i need to go to the restroom, rindou was inside the women's bathroom again.

"is the women's bathroom your hideout?" i washed my hands beside him.

"not really, i just didn't want to go there." he's sitting at the sink while his back leaning on the mirror.

i wanted to stay inside the restroom for a while since i can't help but get jealous earlier. i just hope i won't snap and kill that bitch.

"it's hard to see you with another man." rindou looked at me with those eyes that i knew three years ago.

"rin, everything that happened in the past should stay there-" ran was now with us leaning against the door.

"don't worry, i won't force you to get back with me but if sanzu will leave you i just want you to know i'm still here." rindou smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

"i'm not here to pester you like my brother did but i want you to know that i'm happy for you, y/n." ran smiled at me and with that smile i know he was the older brother i looked up to years ago.

"i'm sorry, about leaving everything behind back then and not explaining why. i just had to, for my dreams and i was selfish. please forgive me-" tears were falling down my cheeks remembering the past ran hugged me tight.

i'm still sensitive about what happened and the situation that the three of us are together makes me emotional, it was like we were young again and free.

"we knew, that you were going to leave even before you left your last words. so, don't be sorry for not giving us an explanation. you had your own reasons and you had to run for your dreams and that's okay." i hugged ran tight and cried like a baby.

"i always wanted a little sister and thank you for coming into our life. rindou changed because of you, the three of us were happy even if it was a short amount of time. we're happy to see that you're doing well because we couldn't contact you." ran wiped my tears as he laughed at my facial expression.

"i'm sorry.." ran and rin were now in front of me as we all did a group hug.

"you are forgiven." they were not just strangers that i worked with, they were more than that and both of them are dear to me.