Three

Y/n's POV

After my surgery, my mom and dad decided to enroll me in a school for me to experience the life outside the world since I was home schooled since I was seven.

Dad and Mom is really low in budget right now.

I tried to convince them it's a good idea for me to work in a cafe or maybe just a babysitter.

But they declined because it's a lot of work and I'm not healed with my surgery yet.

"Mom... just think about it... I really don't want you and dad to work so hard"

"Every work requires of being active y/n, you just can't move around like you didn't have a surgery"

"I'll find a job that isn't really to active just for me to earn money... Will that be okay?"

"I have to ask your father first, okay? But right now, just enjoy that you're healed from your illness"She said and returned to her paperworks.

I went back inside my room and flop down on my bed.

I look to the corner of my room to see my piano. (Let's pretend we know how to play the piano yah?)

"That's right! I could tutor someone play piano!"I said and went to my piano.

(Username) •Y/n L/n

(Username) •Y/n L/n

Piano lessons! Payment: depends on how may hours.

"That'll work right?"I said and posted the picture.

I went to my desk and looked at the jar on the side.

Ticket for japan♡

Instagram: One message request

Maddison Walker

Hi! Do you really tutor
for piano lessons!?!?
My brother really needs
someone who can teach him.

Let me know and I'll give
you the address of our house.

We'll pay a huge amount of money
if you could teach him T^T

"Woah!? Huge amount of money!?! I mean.... Why not just accept it right?"I said to myself and replied to the message.

Maddison Walker

Yes! I accept your offer thank
you so so much!  Tell me when
the session is and I'll be there :)))

Is it alright if we schedule
for tomorrow? At 10 am?
If it's not a problem :^

Yes yes! It's not a problem at all
I'll be there before 10
Thanks!!! ♡

No! Thank you😭😭♥

Sakusa's POV

As I walk to class this morning I heard someone call my name.

"Good morning sakusa-kun!"

I looked back to see Kaori waving while running towards me.

"Mornin' " I replied and continued walking.

"Eh? You're moody this morning, sakusa-kun, Is there any problem? I could help"She said and gave me a soft smile.

That smile! That damn smile! It's making me feel this weird feeling! What is she doing to me! I haven't felt this feeling since I was seven years old, Y/n made me feel this way back then, but we were still kids back then... What makes this situation different? No... I-

"Sakusa-kun! We've arrived! You spaced out... You really sure you okay?"

"Yeah..."I mumbled under my mask and went inside the class.

Sorry for the late update😭 But here you go!

Have a good day! Drink water!