Six

Y/n's POV

It has been two days since we arrived in Japan and we still have five days and two weeks left before going back to the states.

I roamed the neighborhood by my own to find the nearest store.

I wore my favorite scarf and a thick coat for this coming winter since my body can't handle the cold.

As I entered the store I look around for the cleaning supplies area, I walk to aisle three where the cleaning supplies are.

I saw a man holding two sanitizers which I'm guessing he's deciding to pick the best one, I notice the other sanitizer his holding is the same brand I always buy which is my favorite scent and the one kiyo gave me before I left Japan.

I went to his side but kept a distance for his personal space.

"That one is much better... you should try it" I said happily recommending him my favorite hand sanitizer.

He ignored me and put back the sanitizer I recommended. That's when I notice he's wearing a mask which I thought maybe he has some disease or worse- COVID?!?! NAH I'm just kidding!

"I don't need your opinion" He said but this time he decided to face me and he had curly hair, two moles above his eyebrow.

We stare at each other for a moment and I decided to break the eye contact and apologize.

"I'm sorry... you kind of reminded me of someone" I said and before walking away from him he stopped me with his words.

"Y/n..." I said because he asked me what's my name. "Y/n, That's my name... sorry for bothering you again" I said and gave him a smile as I was about to leave.

"Kiyoomi... I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi" He said.

I froze at my spot trying to recall what he said.

Kiyo? am I just hearing things? Do I really miss him that bad...

I look at him and to see that he had takin off his face mask.

"Is that really you kiyo?" I called out trying not to shed a tear but failed as tears flow down my cheeks as he said his next words.

"Yes! Y/n... i-it's me... it's kiyo" He said while his lips were trembliing.

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE WAIT AND IDK MAYBE THE CLIFFHANGER FOR THIS CHAPTER? LOL

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it's a bit short....

Have a great day, noon, night, where ever you are stay safe and drink water.

LOVE YA!!!