Five

Y/n's POV

I'm at the Walker Residents and it has been a year since I'm teaching Mason piano.

Today, Maddison asked me if I could stop by their house and so I did.

I did my normal temperature check today to see if I'm sick but it turned out normal so I was ready to go.

"Bye Mom!" I said and thank her for the ride.

Since my parents didn't allow me to commute because a lot of people use the bus and the train.

As I sat on the sofa, Maddison walk in with Mason behind her.

"Y/n!!! Guess what!?" She asked excitedly.

"Uh- what is it maddi?"

"We're goinh to Japan this winter break!!"

"Woah! That's great you two!" I said happily.

"You haven't bought a plane ticket yet?" Mason asked.

"Hehe about that- I actually used my money to pay my hospital bills... Since it was to expensive-"

"That's okay!! I'll buy you a ticket!" Maddison cuts me off.

"Uh- you don't have to! Besides I don't have the money to pay you back" I replied shyly.

"Who said you were paying us back? I'll ask Dad to take you with us, I'll tell him that I want to study piano in japan for the winter break" Mason said to me.

"Yeah! We could do a lot of things there
Y/n! Think of it! We're gonna hunt your bestfriend! What was his name again? K- kay- kaya- kee- kiyoomi!!! That's him! We could make it an adventure!"

"That sound fun madds... But it would be a burden for me come along in your family outing" I said to her.

"Nonsense Y/n, it will just be me and Maddison that'll visit Japan, you could come along who knows you'll see him again" Mason said.

"Japan is big and I don't even know where we're staying in Japan"

"We're staying in Tokyo! He lives there right? I bet you'll see him in coincidence" Maddison said.

"...I don't even know if he's still in Tokyo..."

"Oh hush Y/n! You and your over thinking again! Just be positive maybe if destiny was meant to be you'll see him!" Maddison said.

"Now, why don't you pack up? We'll be leaving in three days" Masom said.

"Uh- can you guys... Ask my parents first?" I asked awkwardly. :/

"Ofcourse!!"

•••

"Take good care of her yah?!" My worried mom asked the twins.

"Ofcourse we will Mrs. L/n! We promise to look out for her and watch her temperature and her schedule for her medicines!" Maddison replied.

"Don't worry about it Mr. And Mrs. L/n, we'll take good care of Y/n" Mason said politely.

"You two are so sweet to my daughter! Okay! See after winter break!" My mom said and hugged me.

"See you soon sweetheart! Call me if you guys landed safely okay?" My dad added as the three of us went inside the airport.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!"

"Bye Mr. And Mrs. L/n!"

•••

"O M G!! We're here Y/n!" Maddisom exclaimed excitedly as we go down from the stairs of the plane.

"Careful Y/n" Mason said as he assist me.

The three of us went out the airport to go find the car that is waiting for us.

Me and Maddison were laughing and giggling from the plans we made that's when we realize Mason isn't following us.

"Mas?" I asked as he stood there frozen looking at someone.

"Huh- oh sorry I thought I saw someone" He replied and walk with us again.

"As I was saying!..." Maddison continued talking.

I was about to talk back to her but I felt some shivers run down my spine as I felt I walk by from someone.

I look to my side and saw a person wearing a mask as we both made eye contact.

That was then ruined by Mason.

"The car's here" He said.

"Okay! off to the vacation house!" Maddison said while we load the car with our suit case.

We then entered the car and I look outside the window to see the person that I walk pass through running towards our car.

I was confused for a second but then the car started to move and I let out a sigh.

"I hope to find you soon kiyo... I don't have much time left"

Sakusa's POV

"Okay I'm set to go omi! I'll see you after winter break okay?" Kaori said as both were standing in front of the airport.

Kaori will go back to States to spend her winter break with her family.

"Be safe" I said and pulled my mask down to kiss her forehead.

"I will! Don't miss me much omi!" She said and kiss my cheek. "I better get going! I don't wanna miss my flight! I'll call you when I get there! Bye, love ya!" She said and went inside.

"love ya too" I murmured and pulled up my face mask again as I watch her figure disappear.

I heard someone laughing and giggling beside.

I was about to look to my side but that's when I felt shivers run through my body as someone was passing me me.

Her (Hair color) hair flowed from the wind and we both made eye contact.

She broke eye contact and I was left frozen thinking her eyes were familiar.

I look back to see her go in the car.

"No- that's not her... It must be an hallucination"

"Who knows kiyo... World is full of coincidences, that's probably the girl your waiting for"

I started to catch up to the car and the car suddenly stop.

I catched my breath for a second to look up and see the car door open.

"Can we help you sir?"

I saw and old woman and a guy who I think is the driver.

"Oh- sorry... Wrong car I guess"

"That's okay young man!" The old lady said and closed the door after I apologized.

"... I should just go home... "

Sorry for the super late update I was on hiatus because I had to fix my mental health again.

But hope you guys liked this chapter♡

Have a great day, noon, night, where ever you are keep safe and stay healthy.

Drink water!♥♥♥