Four

Y/n's POV

I arrived at the address that Maddison gave me.

"This is a huge house... Maybe that Maddison is just pranking me-"

"Are you Y/n L/n!?!? Oh thank you for coming"

A girl with black hair and grey eyes greeted me.

"Oh- yeah! You're Maddison?"

"Yep! Maddison Walker (Pronounced as Wal-ker) nice to meet you! My brother is waiting inside, let's go" She said and guide me inside.

"Your house is nice" I said.

"Oh it's nothing special!"

Nothing special? I would be so happy to live in this house.

"That's my brother" She said as she pointed at the boy with black hair and also grey eyes

"Mason! This is the girl that will be toturing you, be nice! I'll be back with some snacks" Maddison said before she left.

"Hi... I'm- Y/n L/n" I said with a smile.

"I'm Mason Walker" He said.

(Okay huge time skip!! Lmfao😭)

It has been a month since I've been teaching mason how to play piano.

We haven't really talked that much... After our lesson I just thank him and his sister and leave.

But today was different, mason started to learn every key of the piano and he's doing good today.

"Uhm... If you don't mind me asking... Why do you want to play piano?" I asked him.

"To distract me"

"From?"

"From her.... I had an ex, she broke up with me last year because she's moving to japan, I wanted to play piano to distract myself from her... I still love her but I don't think she does, I don't even know where she lives in japan"

I didn't know he would open up to me that easily.

"You know... I have a friend too, He lives in japan as do I but I had to move here because I had to cure my illness BUT! it's cure now so you don't have to worry... I left japan when I was seven years old and I promise him that I'll be back in ten years but it has been ten years and a half, I'm afraid that he might forget about me"

"Is that why you're tutoring me? so you could earn money to fly back to japan?" He asked.

"Hmmm... pretty much it, maybe I'm able to move back to japan when I graduate high school but hopefully he's there still waiting for me"

"I wish you good luck, Y/n" He said and left since the lesson is over.

This is the first time he said my name.

I'm afraid when I come back somebody else might take my place.

Please wait a little more longer for me, kiyo.

Sakusa's POV

It has been ten years and half and there's still no sign of y/n.

What if she didn't survive... what if she died long year ago?-

"Kiyo, you're not gonna eat your bento?"

That's right... whether there's Y/n or no Y/n my main priority is Kaori.

Sorry fo the late update... :'(

Omg!!!!!! Kiyo what!?!?!? Lol here's chapter 4👉👈 OH BTW THANKS FOR 200+ reads lmao love y'all ❤❤

Drink water and stay safe!!! ♡♡♡