Seven

Y/n's POV

I stood there in front of kiyoomi while I try to reach out my hand to touch his cheek.

"Kiyo? Is this real? are you real?" I murmured while caressing his cheeks as I felt my hot tears stream down my face.

My cries then turned into a sobbing mess as I kneel down in front of him.

"I'm sorry- kiyo! Sorry! I'm so sorry" I kept repeating my words as I felt him tug my sleeves and hoist me up to stand up on my feet.

"You must hate me that I took long enough to come back! I'm sorry" I said and wiped my tears.

I then felt his hands on my cheeks, he cups my face as he used his thumbs to wipe the tears off my face.

"You don't need to apologize. You don't have to apologize to me, in fact I'm the one who needs to apologize to you... I was never by your side when you were at your lowest. I was never there to help you. I'm so sorry,  now.. Stop crying I hate it when I see you cry" He said as he put his mask back on.

I wiped my face using my own handkerchief as I fix myself.

"There's no need for you to say sorry kiyo, I was the one who promised to come back after ten years but it took me twelve..." I said as I avoided eye contact.

"How about you tell me what happened and find a spot where we could sit, Are you free? I could take you to my favorite coffee shop?"

He asked me as he tuck a hair behind my ear.

"I'm free but- you don't have to take me out, you're probably busy and I could talk to you some other time-" I said but he cut me off with his words.

"N/n- we haven't seen each other for a long time and now that we have the time to catch up you don't want to spend time with me?"

"It's not like that kiyo- it's just... It's cold outside and I know you hate the cold weather" My words were cut off again by kiyoomi.

"I end up loving everything when I'm with you" He said looking directly at me and I quickly avoided eye contact.

'Oh gosh- should I turn down his offer? I- that's a bit rude since this is the first time we met after many years... He's gonna be upset if I told him no, but then again it's cold outside-'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door's bell rang. (OMG DID I DESCRIBED THAT RIGHT!?)

"I'm looking for a girl! She's tall like this! Uh- she has (hair color) hair! Uh... Oh! She's wearing a red scarf! Have you seen her?" I heard a girl explained to the cashier as she entered the store.

"There's a lot of girls that has (hair color) hair and wearing a red scarf, Maddi-"

"Oh hush Mason! I know she's here because she keeps talking about this store that has a lot of cleaning supplies! I know she's here!"

"Is that the girl you're looking for?" The cashier said, pointing at me.

Now I realized! I didn't told Mason and Maddi, I'll be going out. Shit I'm in trouble.

"Y/n, There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you. Don't make us worry like that!" Maddison said while shaking my shoulders.

"Who's this?" Mason asked as he eyed kiyoomi up and down.

"Oh uh this is... My childhood bestfriend,  Sakusa Kiyoomi" I said. "Kiyo, these are my friends from states, this is Maddison and her twin brother Mason"

"OH EM GE! So you're the boy she's always talking about! she always talks about you-" I cut off Maddison's words. " I thinik that's enough" i mumbled to her.

I saw kiyoomi looking awkwardly at Mason, as Mason glared at him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your reunion but it's getting late and we need to head home. 
Y/n isn't allowwed to be exposed out in the cold for too long" Mason explained.

"Don't be a party pooper Mason!-" Maddison said.

"I think he's right Maddi, it's getting kinda late and I think sakusa has some things to do... Lets talk again some other time?" I said, Kiyoomi was about to reply but Masom spoke before him.

"Let's go, Y/n" Mason said as he grabbed my wrist and lead me to the car with Maddison catching up behind us.

"Mason! why did you pull Y/n that hard?" Maddison yelled at her brother.

"Let's go home" Mason said and assisted me inside the car.

"You and your jealousy" I heard Maddison whispered and climbed up inside the car.

I look through the window and saw kiyoomi outside the store. I waved goodbye at him and he did the same.

"Until next time"

Sorry for the LONG wait :((

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I think there's 10 chapters left??? I guess but we have to know!

Have a great day, noon, night, where ever you are stay safe and drink water.

LOVE YA!!!