chapter 2

he looked down at his phone to check the time. it was already 7 pm and the school was supposed to be closed before 8 pm.

"if I leave him here, he may not wake up before the gates are getting closed..." he thought, biting his lower lip.

they have never talked to each other, although the second boy was sitting right behind yedam during lectures every day. from yedam's point of view, the other was skilful but silly and irresponsible as well. he never paid attention during lectures, ignored the teacher's scolding words, and slept a lot. yedam could barely point out moments where haruto had his eyes opened, consciously sitting at his desk.

"mm... hello?"

he uttered feebly, approaching the other boy.

"hello...?"

he tried to wake him up using his voice, but as it didn't work, he nudged him gently. probably a lot too gently, cause it did not affect him. yedam sighed. he was innately very kind, never caused problems nor looked for them. so when he thought that he need to anger the most mysterious and rather menacing classmate, shivers went down his spine.

"c-could you please, wake up?"

he raised his voice a bit. nevertheless, his efforts went in vain.

yedam felt helpless. not being able to get enough courage to expose himself for the danger of "getting beaten up badly" he let out another, long sigh.

he put his backpack on the desk right next to haruto and sat down on the respective chair. he didn't have a plan, but he hoped for the other to finally get conscious without anybody's help. especially without his.

yedam laid his chin on his palm and inadvertently his gaze focused on the other's face. after sizing him up a couple of times, he smiled lightly.

"he is... pretty."

// ✧ //