chapter 4

"yedamie... yedamie..." a quiet voice tinkled in his ears.

it was so cruel how the light suddenly attacked his eyes. after lifting his eyelids, he abruptly regretted it and closed them again with a groan.

"damie wake up please, you are in the classroom..."

the voice continued. at that instant, someone's hand started twitching his arm very gently.

once he overcame the drowsiness, the worried face of his friend appeared in his sight.

"yoshi hyung...?" he asked, finally putting his head upright.

his friend nodded with a smile.

"yedamie it is late already, why are you sleeping here?"

the younger looked to his left side. haruto was still there, nothing could disturb him.

"I... I don't know..."

he said while pulling up the blanket that slipped off haruto's back. he unintentionally caressed his nape, which caused the other's lips to twitch.

"I will take you home, I am sure your parents are worried about you."

claimed older and before yedam could react, he deprived haruto of the blanket.

yedam wanted to protest, but yoshi already covered him tightly with the soft material and pulled out from the spot.

"b-but...!"

before he could finish the sentence he was dragged out of the room.

at that moment, haruto groaned shortly, finally opening his eyes. he looked around trying not to undergo the tiredness again. after glancing for some time, he chuckled softly, lowering his gaze.

as always – he was left alone, in the empty space.

// ✧ //