Chapter 40: "They're Best Friends After All"

"So you're telling me, that you, Chou Tzuyu, from Twice, is a womanizer?" Kang Hyewon from IZ*ONE took a bite of her cake that Tzuyu brought for the group but mainly Hyewon was eating it and laughed at her friend.

Tzuyu is currently at IZ*ONE's dorm and she wanted some help from her Hyewon because she doesn't know what to do, and they are talking privately in Minju's room.

Tzuyu could only slap her friend's arm and complain, "Yah, I told you I'm not a womanizer!" Tzuyu took a deep breath, "It was just unexpecting that... that.."

Tzuyu seems to cannot find the word, but with the look of Hyewon's eyes, "That people like Park Chaeyoung, Myoui Mina, and possibly Minatozaki Sana, likes you?"

"Please cut Park Chaeyoung out, she's happy with Lisa now," Tzuyu said, and she is genuinely happy for her friend, "I'm not even sure about Sana unnie."

"Oh please, I've seen so many SaTzu moments on youtube, I think she is in love with you,"

"A what now?" Tzuyu questioned her friend and took a sip of her drink, "Besides we all have sweet moments with each and every member. It's just that Mina and Sana are-"

"AH! You like these two Japanese! Damn Tzu, you're such a womanizer!"

"Again, I'm not. And why won't you call yourself a womanizer? You literally take everyone's phone number."

"Well, says you who took the time and effort to visit me in my dorm." Hyewon once again talked back and stuck her tongue out,

"This is just a hang-out. Waaah, I can't believe that Minju is dating you." Tzuyu is about to hit a big slap on Hyewon. Funny how some people compare Tzuyu and Minju for having similar features, that everyone said she's her mom.

"Funny you mentioned Minju, it looks like I'm talking with her, but unfortunately it's you." Hyewon rolled her eyes and laughed, "Are you sure Minju is not your daughter?"

"No, I- I'm a full Taiwanese! Idiot!" Tzuyu this time didn't hesitate to slap Hyewon's arm, "God, how are you still my friend?" Now questioning how she and Hyewon became friends.

For starters, they both went to the same High School which is the Hanlim Multi Art School, and they were classmates for some of their classes, but Hyewon had to graduate first, before Chaeyoung and Tzuyu did, well they just graduated a few days ago.

And now, Tzuyu asked Hyewon if she could hang out with her at their dorm, because she does need real advising, not that she doesn't trust her own members, it's just that, she doesn't want others to know what really is happening.

"So back to the topic, I guess I kinda get it now. So you're like still in love with Sana sunbae and you got into a relationship with Mina?"

"It was on accident!" Tzuyu exclaimed

Hyewon is so confused right now on what Tzuyu just said, "How the fuck do you "accidentally" fall in love with a person?"

"I meant it was an accident that I and Mina got together."

Gotta admit, Hyewon is the brains in their group but the moment this information that Tzuyu said to her, really made her mind reshuffled, "Again, how the fuck do you "accidentally" got a girlfriend?"

True to that, how do you get into a relationship in an "accident". Tzuyu sighs and she doesn't know where to start or how to explain it. Hyewon is just waiting for an answer while eating her precious cake, "Just take your time, no worries. I just wanna eat this cake forever." Hyewon said then Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu really took a 5-minute silence before speaking, in between those silence, Hyewon was just waiting, not really wanting to rush her friend, because she knows how the girl is so confused with what's happening in her life that Hyewon felt the confusion as well.