Chapter 19: Boundaries

Weeks came by quickly, because everyone is busy. And finally BDZ Arena tour ended. 

Not that we really wished to be ended. But as everyone can see. We're all tired. We only got 1 week rest after we went to the USA. Then we immediately released BDZ and and concerts at Japan. 

Let me tell you our schedule, one week and three days from now, we will have a ONCE Halloween FanMeeting, just to make ONCE very happy. And we'll dress up as characters, so I'll be dressing up as Corspe Bride. So we have one week and three days to prepare for the fan meeting. We're going to help out the venue, props and etc. So there's non stop work.

Three days from now, it's our 3rd Anniversary since we debuted. And will announce to have a comeback on November 3rd. Nice schedule, right?

The truth is we didn't have a plan to have a comeback at all because everyone wants to take a rest for a year or just a month. But we really want to make Our ONCE happy and proud of us.

So we do our best and keep on improving for ONCE. 

Dahyun got stress fracture on her shin while we're practicing. While Sana is still suffering from her foot sprain and she won't rest it. We almost fought because I forced her not to practice yet. She got angry at me too because I practiced too even though I promised her that I'll rest too because my knees are occasionally swelling. But we're okay now.

We all rested after our flight back home from Japan to Korea then to our dorm. Just the setlist for our ONCE HALLOWEEN Fan Meeting special and the merchandise for is the only problem that we got before our comeback.

.......................................

It's a peaceful Friday afternoon. Tomorrows our 3rd anniversary. And I'm too excited.

Sana and Dahyun went out too. I think they'll go to the hospital and have a check up or something.

I'm just sitting here at the sofa, looking for a good channel to watch because my room is too hot, that's why I'm here.

Mina came out of nowhere and jumped at the space beside me.

"Yah!" Mina poked my head.

I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Meannie haha"

I raised my eyebrows. I noticed that her face looks serious.

"We need to talk. This is an emergency meeting because we're the only ones here at the dorm."

"Huh? Where's 2yeon? God? Cub? Momoring? I thought they're here?" I gave her a puzzled look.

"2yeon went to go on a date. Jihyo and Momo went to JYPE. Jihyo gave the setlist to PD-Nim for our fanmeeting and Momo is, you know still doing a dance break for our songs. Chaeyoung? I think she's with 2yeon too. She's a thirdwheeler." Mina explained.

"Well, actually we both should be at JYP. But I'm too lazy, and I assume that you are too. So that's why I said they should go by themselves."

"Ahhhhh. So what are you doing today? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping at your cave? You lazy bum" I try to kid her.

"What's with the drama? Both of you and Sana?" Mina asked upfront

"Ha?" I gave her my most puzzled look because I'm confused at her question.

"Yah! Don't act innocent Yoda!" Mina rolled her eyes on me. 

"Why did you ask?"

"You two are weird lately, that's why."

"Why? Are you jealous? Haha" I kid her then grabbed her and locked her in my arms.

"Yahhhh! What are you doing? Get away from me! Shoo!" she said irritated.