Chapter 29: Rainbows and Butterflies

Author's note

Before you read this chapter, please read 'Chapter 28: Compromise' again because I didn't add some parts there. Again, I'm very sorry. Please keep on supporting this. I love you all.

Dahyun's POV

I don't want her to stop loving me; I need it for my ego. I am a bit insecure and her love is my source of confidence.

I am insecure. I envy Tzuyu.

She got all of the attention of the people most especially my own girlfriend.

I know that Sana loves me, but not like the love that she's giving to Tzuyu. She loves me but not in the way that I like but in the way that she's giving it to me.

I thought that every relationship has a lie low phase. I tried to force myself and believe that maybe we're just in this 'Phase' both me and Sana are, but as days pass I can feel that the old spark between me and her is gone.

It is true that it's not always rainbows and butterflies 'coz mostly it's just pouring rain, and roaring thunder.

..............

"Dahyun is jealous of Tzuyu. And we fought last night because of it. We almost broke up. I don't want people getting hurt, Eonnie."

I didn't mean to eaves drop but it was just meant that I heard it all.

The conversation between Jeongyeon eonnie and Sana. I heard it all.

Right after Jeongyeon eonnie went upstairs, I asked her if she wants to break up but she doesn't.

I asked, not because I want her and I to broke up.

It's a relief to hear her say that "It's only me" because I don't want to let her go, I still want to try.

I still want to fight what's left for us.

But looking at her eyes, I know that she's not with me anymore, her eyes contradict every single word her mouth is saying. I can see it. She's not holding on; she just can't move along knowing that she might hurt me.

All the signs to let her loose are there, I can see it right before my very eyes.

But sometimes, we only see what we want to see when we're ready to see it.

........................

Rosé's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, feeling grumpy but then the thought of what happened last night came rushing.

I smiled and looked side ways to find her.

"Looks like she sneaked out on me."

I touched my lips, remembering how it felt good to be held and kissed by her, how we ravaged each other with breath taking intensity, as if we're both ill and we are each other's cure....

The moment she lay me down the bed.

Her arms wrapped around me..

Holding my broken pieces together...

Her fingers wiping away my tears, and stared at me like a warm comforting embrace while I was crying.

I didn't think or even analyse. I went right on, giving us both a run for our sanity.

Her lips promising that everything's going to be okay.

I really thought that my bed can only carry the weight of one broken heart.