Chapter 16: A Vicious Circle

We're heading to the roof to build the mini bonfire that they planned and drink...

I was occupied because Mina was telling me a joke. Then my eye caught Sana staring at me and Mina.

Looking like she wants to talk to me for a minute.

Then I wondered what happened between her and Dahyun after the 'talk' and where the hell is that Dubu?

I just smirked to act cool then gestured her to come.

I asked Mina to give us a minute to talk.

"Tzuyu-yah, I have something to tell you."

I smiled to my ears because she took both of my hands and squeezed them.

"What? You look crazy Eonnie."

I can see her eyes with unbearable happiness. I already spelled trouble for me. When Sana is this happy, I know that It was a bad news for me. What brings joy to her is not always joy to me.

"I want to thank you.... for.... for talking to Dahyun."

I don't need any explanation just hearing her talk about 'Dahyun'. I know that they're okay, that they took my advice and already patch things up.

I froze. My hands lost its grip on hers. I can feel my eyes warming up. I don't want to hear anything from her. But instead of walking away. I hugged her.

"Good for you... I told you it's going to work out just fine."

"If it weren't for you and Momo, maybe me and Dahyun will not be okay up until now. I'm grateful that you're always there for us. I can't lose her Tzuyu, I love her.." she muttered now sobbing

I wanted to ask her why she was crying. Because, cleary I should be the one crying at this very moment.

But wait, Momo eonnie? Momo eonnie helped too?

Jeongyeon eonnie and Chaeyoung came in.

"Hi gay friends. Oh Sana-yah. Why are you crying? Where's Dubu your loves?" Asked Jeongyeon eonnie.

"Ahhh. She's at her room, packing her things. I think there's an emergency, she need to go home to their house, eonnie." She said pouting while wiping out her tears.

"Ohhhh so the two of you are... you know.. okay?" Chaeyoung added.

"Yes, thanks to this tall annoying yoda right here." She said pointing at me.

Nayeon and Jihyo called on Sana to join them to talk about girly stuff.

And Mina is with Momo too.

While the three of us create our own 'girl talk'

"So... Tzuyu..."

"What? Can you two stop with the.... the... thing."

"Just open the damn whiskey bottle so we could get this over with."

They just laughed a bit then we started drinkin'

This is the first time that we drink like this

'More drink, less talk'

They know that I wasn't ready to vent on them. It was enough for me that they're here and being with me in this kind of situation like this.

But I do think that Mina already filled in Jeongyeon eonnie and Chaeyoung about my personal 'issue' and I'm thankful that they aren't a meddler. They know the right timing on when to ask or share an opinion.

But knowing Chaeyoung, she just wouldn't shut up about uncomfortable situations like this.

"So..... you really did make them up?"