Chapter 34: For now

Days passed and Twice's concert at Guam; Music Station Super Live 2018, Youtube fanfest, Mama in Japan; Mama in Hong Kong is done. They won Song of the Year, that when they got home they were all crying getting that award. Gayo Daejun is over and another Gayo is coming up and another award show which is The 60th Japan Records awards and CDTV in Japan are inviting them to join and perform and they are just too happy to oblige and get a chance to enhance their skills.

Everyone is back on track including Sana's relationship with Dahyun.

Sana being Sana couldn't just let Dahyun go. She knows to herself that howsoever she still loves her because her love won't just fade away. Yes. But won't just fade away. They have come through a lot and hear heart will have a regret if they broke up.

But she knows too that there's still one person in her heart. Though she wanted so bad to be with that person, her guilt is holding her back. Afraid that she might hurt Dahyun in the process, she refuses to tell Dahyun the truth that she wants a break up. Her refusal of letting whatever that's left with her and Dahyun destroyed is what's keeping her feelings for Tzuyu at bay.

She can't hurt anyone.

C-A-N-T

She's a do gooder and the last thing she would do is to break someone's heart. But for all she knows she already broken Tzuyu's heart tons of years ago, she doesn't even have a single clue.

And as for Tzuyu, it has come to her attention that Dahyun and Sana's ship is at sail again. She's had enough of the heartache and chose to live by what she told Rosé before she left at her condo.

........

[Flashback]

Tzuyu cleared her throat and offered her hand.

"You look every bit as familiar as my broken heart. Let's be friends."

Rosé smiled at what Tzuyu acted but she still accepted her hand.

"Friends." She said as she smiled sincerely.

Before they let go of each other's hand, Tzuyu pulled her new friend and hugged her.

"We are not meant to stay wounded, Roseanne. We just need to help ourselves...

Sometimes we need the help of others, but there are things that only us can do it. Maybe we are used to that someone is listening to us in every problem, and someone will help us in every mistake, that will guide us in every way. We didn't realize that we have two hands, two foots, two ears, two eyes, one mind and one heart. For all the hopes we have for other people, we didn't even realize that we are the answers to our questions, that we can heal our own pain. Sometimes we seek for help, but we're not even listening. And sometimes. we don't even know how to think. We blame them who hurts us but it's our fault too. Yes, they hurted us but right from the start we have a choice whether we continue that pain. We choose to be in pain, we choose to be wounded. It came from our own choices. We ourselves help them to hurt us. And we ourselves could only stop this pain."

Tzuyu said trying to get the logic of her words through her own skull too. She knows she's telling it to herself too. She can see herself in Rosé even though they're not in the same situation while she's look at Rosé, she's thinking of herself and she needs to help herself.

"For years' people have been saying they can help us get better. Nothing's worked. I guess you're right. We need to figure it out on our own now Tzuyu." Rosé said with a timid smile.