Chapter 32: Bonkers

Sana is now feeling tipsy from all the drinks. She's not really a drinker, occasionally only and on those time she's with Tzuyu on those occasions and the latter wouldn't allow her to drink too much.

After what Jihyo said to her, she couldn't shake it. Sana Couldn't tell whether it was her heart or her pride that took the blow from what Jihyo said and the more she thought about the thing that recently unfolded before her very eyes, she got madder at herself. And she took another swig of her drink, she felt like the situation had taken control over her instead of her holding the reins.

She's thankful that her friend had been good with timing as regards talking about delicate subjects about her heart, but now in the corner of her mind she's been cursing Jihyo and Tzuyu many time.

"Fuck!! I'm not losing!! I won't!! I can't lose her. Tzuyu, damn you! What is this?! What have you done to me! Fuck! I hate this!"

The truth is Jihyo could feel how confused and hurt Sana is and the last thing she wants to be is a nagging friend. She just lets her drink till she can, but in the end Jeongyeon texted Jihyo that they need to go home.

"Come on, enough. Sana you're drunk, let's go. Jeongyeon texted me already." Jihyo invites her member to go home.

Sana just turned to face Jihyo and asked her a painful question.

"Jihyo, what about Dahyun?" Sana said with trace of sadness and confusion in her voice.

Sana couldn't deny to herself anymore that she's in love with Tzuyu and all she wants to do is be with her, but she's currently in a relationship with Dahyun and she's realizing just then that it is a messed up situation for her.

"Sana, you're the only one here who could answer that question."

Jihyo wanted to help but she knows that this is not really her expertise and giving Sana advice could mess up the situation even more because right from the start she's all the way Team Tzuyu already. And that wouldn't be fair for Dahyun.

Sana covered her face in frustration and stood up because she wants to go home and be alone, to breathe and think.

She knows that staying and drinking while Tzuyu is just around the corner with some girl is a bad idea because it might cause her to pull off some mean stunt in front of everyone because of her unreasonable jealousy.

.............

Jeongyeon stopped the car as they got in their dorm and guided Sana to go down from it.

"My God Sana, could you please stop murmuring like a child!"

Sana stopped in her tracks when she noticed that the car of Tzuyu is parked already, "She's here?"

"Who?"

"Aw shit, did I say that out loud?"

"Haha, yes Sana you said that out loud and clear. God. You're really drunk. c'mon let's get you inside." Jihyo said.

Sana just glowers at her.

As they entered the dormitory, they were immediately greeted by Nayeon.

"What happened to her?" As Nayeon asked noticing a drunk squirrel.

"Drunk obviously but she's claiming that she's only tipsy."

"Oh, I see. Let me get Sana a glass of water to their room." Nayeon offered.

"I can walk you know! I'm just tipsy not a cripple."

"Shut up!" Jihyo said like a human microphone.