[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5] ~ 𝙰 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Author's Note: Hey everyone, before we begin this chapter, here's a few things i feel like confused some of you while reading this story and i decided to clear up,

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝘅𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅? 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘅 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 5?: I know Roxy didn't join the winx in season 5, hence, she doesn't have Sirenix, but i consider Roxy an official member of the winx, and in my version, she joined them and earned sirenix alongside them, plus considering none of this is canon anyways, who cares if she has sirenix or not?

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗨.𝗔? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 3!: Yes, i know U.A only gets dorms during season 3, and my story takes place before season 3 in mha continuation, but i needed a place for the winx to stay during their time at U.A, so let's just say they already have dorms.

Anyways, with all that cleared up, let's begin the story!
_______________________________________

After Izuku showed the winx their Dorm rooms that they will be staying in, The girls got a few minutes to get settled in while everyone else did their classes,

once night came and everyone was asleep, the winx all decided to meet up in Bloom's dorm room to have a discussion about what happened today,

The Winx all sat in a circle with a ball of light in the middle that Stella created, Bloom spoke up first, being the leader of the group,

"All right everyone, let's discuss what just happened today, We found a portal, we ended up in another world, we're in a world of quirks and heroes, and now we have to stay at this school until we somehow get back."

there was a long moment of silence as nobody knew what to say, Everyone was completely quiet, that is, until Flora broke the silence.

"Well, principal Nezu said they are gonna search for somebody with a portal quirk, so we should be good, right?"

"I don't think so Flora, it could take them weeks, months even to find somebody with a quirk like that," Said Tecna,

"Can't we just open a portal? We have magic remember?" Asked Stella.

"We can't, our magic is not capable of opening portals, even the strongest, most powerful of fairies have trouble opening portals without help, and we can't even get help since we're in another world."

"I really hope we can get back soon somehow," exclaimed Musa in a worried voice,

"Wait, Tecna, you still have your phone right? and your rather intelligent, maybe you can figure something out on your gadget to get us home quickly!" Said Roxy,

Tecna pulled out her gadget and started to furiously type on it, a few minutes later she stopped and took a big sigh, she looked up from her phone and looked at her friends.

"... i've got nothing"

Everyone exchanged a dissapointed and worried look, if Tecna, the smartest person in their group couldn't figure out a plan to get them home, how will they ever?

"great, just GREAT, Our big brain Tecna here can't even come up with a plan to get us home, yeah, 'really' intelligent," said Stella in an annoyed tone.

"Stella!" Said Flora,

"What Flora? are you saying i don't have a reason to be angry? but of course i do!"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Then why don't you just stay quiet huh?"

"Stella that's enough! Your taking it too far!" Said Aisha, standing up for her friend, as Stella realised what she just said.

"Oh yeah? well-"

"Guys, ENOUGH!" yelled Bloom as she stood up, which made everyone turn to her in a shocked face.

Bloom took a big sigh, "... listen, i know we're all in a bad situation right now, we're panicking, we don't know what to do, we're worried, and we all want to get home. But we can't fight, not even in a situation like this. I'm sure we're gonna figure something out eventually, and if not then there's always Nezu's plan. We've also faced many threats in the past, The Trix, Lord darkar, Valtor, Trirannus, and we're gonna get trought this too, After all, we're the Winx!"

Everyone smiled and stood up as well,
Everyone put their hands in the middle, of the circle and then lifted it up...

"Winx Club!" They yelled,

"All right now, we should all get some sleep, we've already stayed up too long and tomorrow will be the first day of U.A for us."

"i agree, let's get some sleep," Added Musa,

After that, everyone left Bloom's dorm and went into their respectice dorms, although everyone felt confident becouse of Bloom's speech, there's no denying they still had trouble sleeping that night...