[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12] ~ 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝘇𝘂...

Principal Nezu was walking into the faculty room. With the unusual arrival of a group of certain girls yesterday, he had a weird feeling of familiarity about them, almost as if he knew them before, because of this, he needed to see an old friend, just to confirm a theory...

He looked around, making sure no students or people watching him was near, then, he pulled out a purple crystal-ball looking object, which started floating in front of him. The crystal ball started forming an image inside of it, the image was a person, none other then one of his old friends....

Headmistress Faragonda.

In the Crystal ball, Faragonda looked up, adjusted her glasses, and smiled.

"Ahh, Principal Nezu! What a pleasant suprise, it's nice to see you again!"

"Yes, hello Faragonda! it's nice to see you two! I'm sorry i haven't contacted you in a while..."

Faragonda let out a small chuckle "It's alright Nezu! After all, we are both very busy individuals, i admit i must apologise as well, i haven't tried contacting you eather."

"It's no problem, how are things going at Alfea?"

"Very good! The new school year has just began, and the last fairy on earth was finally found, she even started attending Alfea! What about you?"

"That's very nice to hear! Things are going smoothly here at U.A as well, and, luckily, the Hero killer, Stain, has been defeated!"

"That's wonderful news!"

Faragonda adjusted her glasses again, and her smile slowly faded. "Anyways, i have a feeling your not just contacting me to catch up, you want to tell me something important, correct?"

Nezu's smile also slowly faded, "Well, yes, it is kind of important, though it might come off as a bit sudden, or weird."

"i'm listening..."

"Remember when you told me about those 7 girls in your school called 'The Winx'?"

"Umm, yes, why?"

"Can you tell me how their powers and how they look like?"

Faragonda was a bit suprised at this request, but she didn't question it and just went along.
"Well, bloom is mostly recognized for her Fiery-red hair, and she has a power called 'The dragon's flame',"

"Stella has blonde hair, she dresses in mostly fashionable clothing, and she's the fairy of the Sun and Moon."

"Flora is Latina, she has light brown hair with blonde side bangs, and she's the Fairy of Nature."

"Musa is asian, she mostly dresses in tomboy-ish outfits and she's the Fairy of Music, but she can control Sound, soundwaves, and anything like that as well."

"Tecna is mostly recognized for her Pink-ish short hair, her outfits are mostly futuristic, and she's the Fairy of Technology."

"Aisha is black, she also dresses in mostly tomboy, and sporty outfits, she's the Fairy of Waves, but she can also control morphix."

"Roxy has a mix of Dark pink and Dark purple hair, she's the Fairy of Animals, and she's the least exceprienced out if all of the winx."

"And that's all of them."

There was a long silence, Principal Nezu was clearly deep in thought, thinking about something, this made Faragonda nervous, what did Nezu have to tell her? and what does it have to do with the winx?

Principal nezu spoke up, "When was the last time you saw your students?"

"Now that you mention it, Yesterday, they went away to the woods to check something out, but they didn't return, i sure hope it's nothing serious and just a part of whatever they are doing."

There was a long silence again, Amand principal Nezu spoke up,
"What if i told you, that your students... are at my school."

Faragonda's eyes went wide at that answer, "What!? but how!? how did they get there?"

"They arrived yesterday, they fell out of a portal from the ceiling of a classroom, that's where we met them, and that's where i realised, these girls are very similar to the girls you kept telling me about, the Winx."

"Where are they now?"

"They are at the U.A dorms, don't worry, they are attending U.A for the time being."

"Good, good."

"Do you by chance have an idea how they got there? if there's magic involved, then your better at figuring this out."

Faragonda adjusted her glasses and let out a dissapointed sigh,
"i have no idea, there IS a portal spell that allows a person to travel from our world to yours, and vice versa, but that spell is too strong, the winx aren't capable of it, they also don't know about their existence, so it wouldn't make sense."

"What about the... you know... 'portal'?" Asked principal Nezu.

"Now that you nention it, it could be a possibility... but i thought we shut those portals down a long time ago ever since 'the incident',"

"Maybe not all of them were de-activated, more importantly, how will the Winx get back? They can stay at U.A for the meantime, but they need a way back home. Something that can't be accomplished here, not right now atleast."

Faragonda took a big sigh, she was thinking... and thinking... and thinking some more... yet nothing.
"I-i have no idea, i'm gonna have to think of something."

"Alright Faragonda, i trust you, just don't think too long, remember, we don't want... 'The Incident', to happen again."

"Yes, i know, and i'll try my best, i have to go now, but i'll contact you as soon i have an idea."

"Okay then, see you Faragonda."

After that, the Image of Faragonda in the Crystal ball dissapeared, Principal Nezu put it away, and headed out of the Faculty room.