Important announcement!

I've been thinking about this for a while now and i was debating on wheter i wanted to do this, but i've finally made my decision, and i'm just gonna get straight to the point.
I'm cancelling this book.

In case you didn't notice, i haven't updated this book in, like, 5 months, and i'll be honest, i lost all motivation for this story, i didn't even begin writing the next chapter because everytime i tried, i just had no motivation, and i just couldn't. It comes down to two main reasons on why i came to this decision, and i want to explain both of them in detail so you can fully understand my situation.
Well then, come and listen to my overly-long explanation about the reasons why i'm cancelling this book.

~

#1. I don't like My Hero Academia anymore.

I'll be completely honest, i HATE Mha now. I recently rewatched the series and i don't know how i even liked this anime in the past, because watching it a second time, i realised JUST how many problems this show has. From Izuku's character growth in the bginning being taken away immediately, to worldbuilding questions, to Deku's plot armor, to too many characters to keep track of, to the terrible season 6, the Vigilante arc, and the worst of all... the sexism, OH GOD, THE SEXISM IN THIS SHOW, IT MAKES ME SO MAD- (I could go on a whole speech about how fucking sexist mha is, but i won't, but if your interested, watch LadyIneia's video on youtube "Is My hero academia sexist?")

Deku in season 6 is also just terrible, his whole character was flushed down a toilet and instead of the unique personality he had in the beginning, he became a classic "reserved lone wolf" type guy, which, again, completely stripped him of the unique personality he once had. Deku is also overpowered as hell, and that's not good, mind you there is cases of overpowered characters being done right, (albeit very rarely) but deku's case is NOT one of those.

Having One for all AND six more quirks AND all of them being stronger than past ofa users AND no drawbacks? That's overpowered, that's just bad as hell.

Also, what's going on with Bakugo's "justification" for being rude to Deku? Like what? Bro you weren't bullying him because you "knew he was a better hero", no, you bullied because you looked down on him! YOU know that, the WRITERS know that, and WE know that! This justification for Bakugo's behavior is stupid and absurd.

So in short, the problems with Mha are...
• Great oppurtunity for character growth taken away in the beginning.
• Unanswered important worldbuilding questions.
• Deku's plot armor.
• Too many characters.
• Season 6 as a whole.
• The Vigilante arc.
• Deku's unique personality being striped off him.
• Deku being too overpowered.
• Bakugo's absurd justification for acting the way he does.
• The sexism.

~

2#. The Winx universe vs Mha universe argument.

So recently, i've been getting into arguments with people over wheter the Winx universe or the Mha universe is stronger, and I DON'T CARE, i STILL stand by what i said and that the Winx universe is stronger, i know it, and i'm not going to get into any arguments with people, so go argue with the wall.

I honestly feel like i'm probably going to get a lot of hate if i keep writing the story with the Winx being stronger than most people in mha, and let's just say hate is not exactly the encouragement one needs to continue writing their story.

~

By the way, this doesn't mean that i will stop imagining characters in mha, or that my Disney princess class 1-a Headcanons book is getting unpublished, because i still think the world of mha is an interesting setting, and doing stuff like imagining how certain characters would be like in the world of mha is still fun, i just hate the show itself now.

But anyways... now that i explained the reason why i'm cancelling this book, and why i have no motivation for it whatsoever, i hope you all understand. I'm sorry to anyone who genuienly enjoyed this book, was invested, and wanted to read it till the end, but sadly, i'm not continuing it.

But while this book is cancelled, i may decide to continue this in the far future, when exactly? If ever? Who knows.