[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14] ~ 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔!

It was a normal morning at U.A high, everyone got up, got dressed, and headed for the first class of the day, including the winx.

the first class was pretty normal, although it was clear some people were eather very tired or very bored, possibly both, such as Stella, who struggled to write anything down as she almost fell asleep a couple of times.

Luckily, lunchtime came quickly, class 1-a and the winx went to the cafateria and everyone got lunch, the winx all sat down together and ate.

"So, how is everyone's day going?" asked bloom,

"awful..." groaned Stella, who was clearly still tired from waking up early, "who the hell decided it was a good idea to wake up early in the morning? and for school!?" she said, she let out a small yawn.

"Stella, we have to get up early for school at Alfea too, you know?" said Tecna.

"I know, i was just complaining about waking up early for school, i never said this was any different,"

"Well i'm doing good!" Exclaimed Flora with a smile on her face, who looked bright, fresh, and fully motivated compaired to Stella.

"i still don't understand how you have so much motivation, heck even in class, you looked so cheerful and happy! meanwhile i was practically almost falling asleep every 5 seconds,"

"Well, Stella, some of us go to bed early like we are supposed to... and not stay up late probably partying by ourselfes" Teased Musa.

"hmph!"

Everyone was laughing, talking, and discussing things like on a normal school day, but little did they know that the peace would soon be ruined, as a certain group was standing in front of U.A, ready to bust in...

Shigaraki, Icy, Darcy, and Stormy were standing next to each other in front of the U.A gates, with Toga and Dabi, two other members of the League of Villains behind them.

"So, this is that famous U.A high huh?" said Icy as she chuckled a little,

"Let's bust in already!" Said Toga excitedly.

"Allow me..." said Stormy, as she created a small electricity particle in her hand, which she shot up into the sky and then came crashing down as a thunder strike right onto the U.A gate, completely destroying it.

"Not bad..." Said Shigaraki.

Meanwhile back in the U.A cafeteria, everyone heard the sound of the giant thunder strike and everyone approached the windows, and from it, everyone noticed that there were people who looked like villains entering the school, with the school gate completely destroyed,
Everyone started panicking and started running around, trying to get out, or were around the windows trying to look outside.

The winx quickly noticed this, they went to the windows but were unable to see what was happening due to a large crowd of students covering the windows,

"W-what's going on?" asked Flora.

"I don't know, but it can't be good..." replied Tecna.

"Ugh, if only everyone would move away! we can't see a thing!" replied Stella, as she tried to push trough the crowd to get a look, but failed.

"Whatever is happening, it must be related to that loud thunderstrike sound we heard" said Tecna.

As they were trying to take a look, Bloom noticed Deku as well as a few of his classmates running to the cafeteria door,
"Deku!" yelled out Bloom. Deku, Uraraka, and Iida ran over to them.

"What's going on? We can't see anything!" asked Bloom.

"Some villains broke into the school, they desytroyed the school gate and they are in school grounds, possible inside the school-" But right before Deku could finish, Somebody tore down the cafateria door and two figures entered... Dabi, and Toga.

"Oh no..." said Iida.

"Heh... missed us, U.A?" said Dabi, as he and Toga started trying to attack some of the U.A students.

"NO!" Yelled out Deku. "Come on, we have to stop them!

"Deku are you crazy?! i think it's best if we just leave this to the adults." Yelled Uraraka.

"If we don't step in now, then other people could get hurt." said Deku.

"I agree, i'm staying here and help you fight the villains."

Bloom turned back to the rest to the winx as well as Uraraka and Iida.
"We'll split into teams, Me, Stella, and Flora are gonna stay here with Deku and help fight the villains, and the rest of you with Uraraka and Iida are gonna help students escape, okay?"

"Alright!" Exclaimed everyone, as they went to help other students, and Bloom, Stella, Flora, and Deku ran to Dabi and Toga.

"Well well, if it isn't Izuku..." said Dabi, as he noticed Deku running towards him and Toga.

"Heh, Izuku-kun is here sith his new friends, how cute!" Said Toga in a teasing voice.

"Coming here to save the day again?" Dabi said, chuckling a little.

Deku was clearly annoyed and angry, andhis fists were cleanched.

"Shut up! if your so confident, then why don't you stop with the teasing and attack us already, or are you not brave enough to do it?" Yelled bloom out of anger.

"Yeah, what do you have to say to that huh?" Added Stella with her usual sassyness.

"heh, i see, quite the confident ones, well, that's not exactly how i was excpecting you to be..."

"wait, 'excpecting us'?" Asked Bloom in confusion.

"Oh, we already know who you are... Winx." said Dabi, leaving both the winx and Deku spechless for a second.

"H-how... how do you know who we are...? Asked Flora out of confusion.

"That's not important, cause by the end of this, well, you all will be dead." he said, chuckling a little, before sending a huge wave of blue flames towards the winx, but luckily, they dodged in time.

"All right, that's it!" yelled out Bloom.

"Magic winx, 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗫!"

And so, their transformation sequence began...