[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13] ~ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗

The Trix and the League of Villains were in their hideout, after a few days of the Trix's arrival the Lov explained their intentions and why they are villains to the Trix, and vice versa.

"So your saying that these girls, 'the winx', are your ultimate nemeses?" Asked Shigaraki,

"Yes, we have been at rivalry since the very beginning, and they beat us everytime, but we won't give up, we won't let those idiotic fairies beat us, ever, we figured now would be the perfect time to strike since they appear to be stuck in this world." Replied Icy, clenching her fist slowly as she said that.

"i see, i guess you could say we also have quite the rivalry with U.A high, perticularly with that class 1-a..."

"Ah yes, i heard you guys talking about that, that's one of the classes at that 'hero' school or whatever, the ones you guys attacked, correct?"

"Correct."

"We saw them in our crystal ball when we were checking the winx's location, so that confirms that they are together."

"I'm assuming the plan then is to attack them all together as a team, right?" Asked Darcy,

"Well that's what we were thinking of doing, but it might cause too much attention, plus class 1-a is stronger then before, it might not be the smartest choice to attack them directly, and that winx group, we barely know anything about them and what they are capable of," replied Kurogiri,

Icy chuckled, "I think your forgetting that we are here too portal-guy, we know all about the winx, plus, don't underestimate us, we're capable of more then you think..."

"Okay, okay, point taken."

"Is there anyone from the winx that we should watch out for in perticular?" Asked Shigaraki,

"Well, there is their leader, Bloom." Replied Icy, as a serious look appeared on her face,

"go on..."

"She has a power called 'The Dragon's flame', at first, this may seem like an ordinary fire power, but it's much more than that... the Dragon's flame is the strongest power in our world, it created the universe, and it's capable of a lot of strength and power."

"i see, how does she look like?"

"Orange long hair, blue outfit, and blue eyes."

"Alright then, we will keep an eye out for her in perticular, we will also keep our guard up if we see any of the other winx possibly,"

"Umm, i hate to break the conversation, but we still don't have a plan on how to attack U.A?" Coughed Stormy, interrupting their conversation,

"I think i have decided... we are gonna bust in and attack." Replied Shigaraki, with a slight smirk.

"Are you sure Shigaraki? That doesn't seem like a very smart move..." Asked Kurogiri.

"It's gonna be fine, if we fail, we will retreat, plus i want to test out our new members..." shigaraki said, with a slight chuckle.

"So it's decided then, we are breaking into U.A." Said Icy.

"Oh boy, now i'm all pumped up for it!" Said Stormy mischievously.