[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16] ~ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚢

Flora was flying across the hallways of U.A, carrying Stella with her, she didn't know where Recovery girl was at all, so she was just blindly flying everywhere, hoping to find her.

She already tried looking in the infirmary, she wasn't there, the infirmary was a complete mess, in fact, almost the entire school was, looks like whatever the villains want, they are really serious about getting it.

As she flew across the hallway and came around to a corner, she came face-to-face with somebody she wasn't excpecting...

"Looking for something, little fairy?"

"Stormy!?" She yelled in suprise.

"Well would you look at that, you remember my name!" Said Stormy, letting out a little laugh while doing so.

"But wha... h-how-" Flora stutteringly asked, confused as to how the trix was here, they were in another world! How was the trix here? And how did they find them?

"Long story short, we saw you guys here trough a crystal ball with a little hocus-pocus, then we teamed up with a group called liege of villas or whatever they were called, so we grouped up with them and came up with a plan." She said, as she leaned against the wall while having a mischevious smirk on her face.

"So... that means YOU GUYS attacked the school with the help of the villains!" Yelled Flora in realization.

"Oh really? Wow, you figured it out, what a genious." Said Stormy sarcastically.

"Suprised you were even able to figure THAT much out." She said sarcastically again, this time yawning in boredom.

"You won't get away with this! We will get you guys and the villains too!" Flora yelled.

"Haha! Cute, but you won't be defeating anybody." Said Stormy, as a small storm starting forming in her hand. "And especially not us!" She yelled angrily, as she shot a bunch of electricity at her, which Flora dodged.

"Come back here you little fairy!" She yelled, as she kept shooting lightning at her, as Flora kept dodging.

Flora was trying to get away, but it was hard with Stormy constantly throwing lightning at her, it was also hard to dodge them while trying not to drop Stella in her hands in the process.

"Come back here!" Yelled Stormy loudly, as she just kept throwing more and more lightning bolts at Flora.

Flora felt her wings getting pretty tired, she didn't know how much longer she could keep this up, she couldn't escape because Stormy kept shooting in her direction, and fighting back wasn't an option, because she had Stella in her hands.

"Stormy, please stop!" She begged, as she kept dodging her attacks.

"Hah! When pigs fly, that's when!" She said, laughing."

"I don't know how much longer i can do this..." Thought Flora in her head, she felt her wings getting really tired at this point, but there was nothing she could do.

"Haha! Sooner or later, you're gonna stop dodging!" Said Stormy.

Flora finally succumbed and sat down, she couldn't fly anymore, she and her wings were too tired, and she was breathing heavily.

"And now, for the finishing blow-" but before she could finish, she heard somebody's voice next to her.

"The only one receiving a finishing blow here is you!" A girl's voice yelled, and before Stormy could look over to see who it was, a blast of blue energy was shot at her, sending her to the ground and passing out!

"Huh?" Flora looked over and noticed who it was.

"Aisha!" She said, as the brown haired girl helped her up. "Glad your okay!" She said.

"I'm glad your okay too." She then looked at who Flora was carrying and immediately recognized her.

"Oh my god! I-Is Stella okay?" Aisha asked, with slight panic in her voice.

"For now, but she's losing blood due to the wound in her arm, we need to treat it now!" Flora said, now panic also in her voice.

"How did this happen?" Aisha asked.

"When we were dealing with the villains, Toga and Dabi, Toga threw a knife at us and it hit Stella's arm, and it started bleeding really badly." She said,

"Oh no! That's horrible..." Aisha said, slightly gasping.

"Aisha, we need to treat her wound now! We have no time to waste! Do you know where recovery girl is?" She asked.

"No, i don't, didn't come across her eather." She replied.

"And the other teachers?" Asked Flora.

"I believe they went to find Shigaraki, since he's the leader of the League of Villains." She replied.

"Then how are we gonna treat Stella?" Asked Flora, worried.

"Well, i'm not sure, but follow me, after we helped most of the students escape we didn't know what to do so me and the others started hiding out in a classroom, maybe we can help Stella there?" Aisha asked.

"Well, alright then, let's go." She said, as she and Aisha both flew off to the classroom the others were at.

_____________________________________________

I apologize for this chapter being so short, writer's block combined with lack of motivation is the worst! But i wanted to get a new chapter out as soon as possible, so i made this little chapter in the meantime, hope you guys still enjoyed it though!