Crystal

I was back at father's, and since I picked up the knifes for him I can spend the night downstairs watching tv.

Obviously father wasn't home, getting another person for his killing.

I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the basement door as father threw down a person down the stairs. "Keep her down here Ellie."

He shut the door and I looked at the girl. "What's your name?" I asked.

"C-Crystal... " she said, when she got a Good look at me she seemed more confident. "You can't kill me" she said. "Your right I can't, but father surely can."

Crystal looked down and cried. I wasn't surprised. Everyone crys.

I was surprised on how I didn't have any feelings for her. Any feelings for anyone actually. Maybe I had feelings for that girl that I met....hell, I didn't even know her name.

Come to think of it the only person I truly love is Sonny. Not father....I thought I did by today I just realized what he is doing...this is wrong.

I helped Crystal up and she looked at me. "I would help you but father would.... hurt me"

Crystal looked at me in confusion and shook her head. "Get me out of here..."

I shook my head too and she fell to her knees again. "I'll never see my sister again....Mallory... last time i saw her is when I sent her to that knife shop or some crap"

With that, I had to help her get out.

Mallory.....that's her name...

I looked at the worn out number that she wrote on my arm....

627-1927

I have an idea.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

foREVer64 is Mallory

Enjoy.