All Make Believe

I felt Sonny's pain as I heard him cry. Him and father got into another fight. The fights never made Sonny cry before. It must have been bad.

I realized that me and Sonny have been getting closer. We've been hugging each other and making each other feel better when were having bad days.

After ten solid minutes of him crying, I felt like it was enough. What the hell did father do to him?

I ran out of the bedroom door and down the stairs to find father just sitting there. "What did you do to him?"

Father laughed.

"I said, what did you do to him?" I said a little louder. Father got up and walked slowly towards me.

"I'll ask you one more time before I take one of these knifes and hold it up to your throat, what did you do to him?"

Father laughed again, "you can't threaten me!" He laughed.

"Honestly, I don't care just tell me what you did to him."

Father shook his head. "We don't get along to well Ellie. I got mad okay? Now get upstairs and really see what happened before you ask."

That made me curious.

I ran upstairs and shut the door and went in my room. Sonny wasn't on his bed, he was out of the room.

I went up on the roof to find Sonny sitting down.

"Are you okay..." I asked.

"I should be asking you that question." He darted right back at me. I shook my head in confusion.

"Sometimes I wish this was all make believe. But sometimes I don't because I think of you every time."

I looked at Sonny and nodded. "Me too"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Stupid chapter, I know. I just wanted to show you guys how sweet and awesome Sonny and Ellie are

XxxxMikeyxxxX