With you, i feel safe

I stole Sonny's cigarettes before I left. Im back home now. Haven't gone inside yet though. To scared.

I lit a cigarette and put it up to my mouth to smoke. I thought I would cough but I didn't. It made me feel relaxed.

I was smoking.

I heard someone coming up the ladder. I thought it was Mallory so I just sat there. But I was wrong.

Sonny took the cigarette out of my mouth. "Your to pretty for that"

I don't really see Sonny as a brother. He isn't blood. I see him as a best friend. So For him to call me pretty is odd to me.

I tried to light another one but he took the lighter and the whole pack. "Stop it, your to good for that don't smoke your only thirteen."

I took the cigarette out of Sonny's mouth and threw it away. Sonny shook his head.

"Where were you?"

I didn't answer. I felt like the world was falling apart. That it was ripping my skin. Making me bleed. Im Dying inside and falling into pieces.

"Away..." I managed to say.

Sonny just looked at me.

"Are you okay....?" He asked.

I shook my head. I wasn't okay at all.

"What's wrong?"

I got mad. Not at Sonny. At everything else.

"Because all I seem to do is screw things up. I hate this life. I want to be normal."

Sonny nodded his head and pulled me into a hug. I knew only he would understand.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

you do NOT want to miss the next chapter of this book.

XxxxMikeyxxxX