Chapter 4: Friends Again.

Aurelius' POV

Aaaaand he slept again, hmph. I tried waking him up but he kept rolling around on the grass... how the hell? I tried poking him with a stick but that didn't work either. "Oh, I have an idea!" I smiled like a devil, pulling out feathers. I saw Martis' eyes opened a bit, it looks like he was scared, hehe. I started to tickle him with the feathers I have, and he immediately woke up, laughing loud, I never knew he was ticklish. He tried to stop me by grabbing my arms but I kept avoiding and tickling him non-stop. "OKAY! OKAY! I-I'LL WAKE UP- JUST STOP AHAHAHAHA-" I saw tears in his eyes, he probably laughed too much. I stopped and put the feathers away. "That's what you get for being lazy!" I smirked at him and chuckled. Martis raised his arms with an evil face- ...uh oh. "Two can play the game." He jumped at me and started tickling me "MART PLEASE- AHAHAHAHAHA!" I somehow got out and ran away while Mart was chasing me. "You can't get me!" I shouted at him, giggling. When I turned my face forward, I accidentally ran to a tree and bumped my head. Ouch, that hurt... I fell, trying to get up but I couldn't. Martis held my hand and got me up, "Are you alright? Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?" He was... worried about me? "Don't worry, I-I'm alright!" I almost fell again but Mart got me, I started to feel dizzy, my head hurts. "Maybe I'm not, haha..." Mart brought me to the clinic and I laid down on the bed, taking a rest. I saw Tigreal and Silvanna coming in. "Brother, are you okay?!" I gave her a thumbs up and smiled at her, I didn't want her to worry about me. Mart was there sitting, looking at me with a worried look. Angela rushed in and started to heal me. "Drink this sir, you should take a nap too." She gave me a glass of water and I drank it. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

Martis' POV

"I don't feel like hurting him... I'll just lea-" I thought before Tigreal stopped me. "Sorry Martis, but could you please watch him? We don't want anyone to harm him while he's taking a nap." I sighed and nodded, "...Sure, I'll make sure that he's safe." Tigreal left and I sat there, not knowing what to do. I would bring him to the abyss right now... but that would get me fucked because I don't know another way to get out of this place. I was getting bored so I took my device and just watched some bands. After an hour, Aurelius woke up and looked at me, I didn't even notice him at the first place. "Hi Mart...! What are you watching?" I put my device in my pocket, avoiding the question, "Are you okay now?" I asked. He held his head and responded, "I think so, it's my fault for not watching where I go, hehe..." He awkwardly laughed and pulled my arm, where are we going?

We went to the garden and sat on the grass, what are we doing in here? Aurelius took something from an odd looking tree, it was a blue flower crown. "Sooo Mart, do you remember this? I made it when we were little!" I stared at the crown, with a confused face. "I feel like... I've seen it before, but I don't know where." Aurelius smiled, "Oh great! You're starting to remember!" Before I could say anything, he put the crown on my head. "Pfft, it still fits!" He giggled, I covered my face and felt myself blushing lightly. I took off the crown and looked away. "Eh, why'd you take it off?" He took the crown and tap my shoulder. I didn't know what to say, I just sat there being nervous. Aurelius gave the crown to me, "Keep it, please?" He took my hand and placed it on the crown. He gave me the puppy eyes, I couldn't say no to that... I hesitated at first, but I took it and kept it. Out of nowhere, Granger came in the garden without making a sound, "Sir, Mart, it's already night time, you guys should eat dinner and head to bed." I didn't even realise it was night already, time flies so fast... "We're not kids anymore, you know?" I told him, Granger shook his head and walked away.

Soon we began to eat dinner and went to our bedrooms. Today was great day, honestly. I had so much fun playing with him forgetting that it was only a couple of hours, I guess staying here isn't so bad... I sat on one of my chairs, I wasn't tired yet, so I grabbed and read one of the books on the shelf. It was an action comic, I found it a bit boring but thats the only interesting book on the shelves. After finished reading it, I lay down on my bed, trying to remember the past, but I couldn't. Eventually, I gave up and drifted into a dreamless sleep.