Accident -part 1

A/N:Hi, this is my first fanfiction.Also first time that I have shared something I have written with anyone.So expect mistakes.

Constructive criticism is very welcome as I am in need of it.
Firstly,I do not own BTS or Bighit.This is a work of fiction (please remember that)
The storyline and plot belongs to me. Do not steal.
A true army wouldn't steal.

Let's begin.

\\\

"2 dozen cupcakes,1 caramel strawberry pudding and 1 cheesecake.Is that all?We also sell really good black forest chocolate cakes."

"No,no we won't be needing more.But please get it delivered by 8 o'clock."

"I understand,Mrs.Lee."

"And Ms. Choi Y/N, I'm giving you this chance to prove yourself.Don't deliver stale pastries at my house like last time or I will need to reconsider investing on you."

"No....no Mrs.Lee as I said.There was a misunderstanding with my delivery boy.Otherwise,we would never... I would never sell my customers stale food."

"Hmmm, before 8 o'clock remember that."

She cut the call and I instantly let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I stared at my surroundings.My beautiful bakery,decorated with fairy lights, cream colored walls with accents of pink ,classy furniture and the smell of freshly baked croissants in the air.

This bakery is my life,my dream,I cannot and will not lose it.

The woman on the phone just now was my benefactor.The one and only person who invested in my bakery,in me.Getting this bakery was not easy.I had to work five years in the catering business to save up some money and gain some experience.I worked for horrible bosses.Risked developing carpel tunnel in my hands whisking whipped cream all day.Finally after a lot of hustle I opened my bakery.

And now within six months of opening my bakery I'm on my way to declaring sweet sweet bankruptcy.

My luck has been on a all time low these days.Just yesterday,I almost lost the trust of Mrs.Lee.When my delivery boy delivered her stale pastries.When I asked him why?

He turned into this meek near-tears mess,He told me that just before he was going out the bakery,a customer had rushed in.Their shoulders bumped into each other and apparently when his eyes connected with the beautiful brown eyes of the honey blonde boy.His heart stopped.(his words not mine).I tried my best to listen to his whole sappy love story without cringing.May have failed,but nevermind.

And apparently, when said boy(customer) held his hand to steady him he felt a jap of electricity and dropped the pastries.

The very second my beautiful sweet creations touched the floor,my perfectly competent delivery boy realized he had met his soulmate and became an incompetent fool.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the soulmate system or anything .I just don't like how it consumes people.One moment your worried about your life, your family, your career , dreams etc. and then zap.

The universe connects you to your soulmate.The other half of your soul.He/she who completes you.You fall so unexplainably in love that everything else gets thrown out the window.You forget everything.Your life is not your own anymore.Your decisions, your choices include someone else.FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE