Disappointment

Jin's POV:

When Jin came into the room you were still unconscious and in sweet ignorance.The sight of you brought both serenity and turmoil to Jin.

Turmoil because you were in a hospital bed with an IV drip attached to you.And that he was somewhat responsible for your current pitiful state.

Serenity because.......
Well,he didn't know why but seeing you seemed to bring him peace.More then peace really, since the moment he bonded with you,the single moment of pure unbridled joy was followed with fear, anxiety,anger and stress.Moreover,there was this tightening discomfort in his heart.But somehow now that he knew you were gonna be okay, your presence only brought him serenity.It's like he could finally breathe properly.

When the doctor had come out your room he was stormed with questions by Jin.

After witnessing his anxious state the doctor told the eldest member of BTS that he could go inside to see you and wait for you to wake up there.He said something about how the proximity between newly bonded soulmate's was good for both their mental and physical health.Emphasizing the word mental,discreetly pulling attention to Jin's unusual restlessness.Something the WWH, himself had noticed.

The doctor was also hoping that the thought of seeing his soulmate physically in front of him would distract the distressed k-pop idol long enough for Dr.Kim to escape from his clutches.The poor man was tired from explaining to Jin that you were gonna be okay for the hundredth time
and was in desperate need to see the beautiful sight of a urinal.

The memory of the frustrated doctors turmoil made Jin laugh a little.But he reserved himself from laughing out loud, because he didn't want to risk waking you up.He slowly started walking around the room his thoughts went to Bangtan.

His brothers who were still waiting outside.They were his constant support,the shoulders he could lean on.They were still waiting just outside the door on a hospital bench.Kookie was leaning on Tae while Tae was leaning on Suga,who was bored and mindlessly scrolling his phone.Namjoon went to find the canteen, hoping to scavenge a treat good enough to lift their spirits a little.He could tell they were tired too.They didn't need to be here.But they refused to leave and he was grateful for that he honestly needed their support so much.Sometimes he really wondered what he did to deserve them.

He stopped pacing around and leaned on the wall unintentionally at a darkened corner of the room.

He was lost in thought when suddenly a low feminine moan made him more alert.

Slowly you regained consciousness.You sat up as ungracefully as a would penguin if tipped upside down.

You began squinting and examining the room.Your eyes widen comically as you stared at your surroundings.Jin found it amusing and adorable.

"So, you're finally awake." Jin said announcing his presence.

"Aah!" You screamed.He would have been startled but he was already used to girls screaming when they saw him.So, your response was almost normal than startling.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to scare you."

He said trying his best not to laugh.

"Can you please get out of that dark corner,your being creepy?"Your comment made his smile drop.

He didn't realize he was being creepy,then he realized he was basically lurking around in a dark corner staring at previously unconscious girl now awake girl.

Then he realized this was the perfect place to make a dramatic entrance from.

He laughed a little and said,"Ok,but don't faint,"