Food is Love

Your POV:

After Jin's confession I was shook, sorry Jung-shook.

I just sat there blankly staring at my arm or more exactly his name on my arm.'It's too damn beautiful to be drawn by a stupid permanent marker.' I thought.My eyes kept pivoting between his forearm and my forearm.

Slowly, very slowly my tired mind let the realization set.Then before I  could panic, before I scream, before I  could react.I felt a weight being set on top of me, more specifically my lap.I looked down to see that it was Jin.He had set his head down on my lap.I looked at him,surprise gleaming in my eyes.

This has never happened to me before, a guy I just met has never put his head...on my lap before.
That's such a weird thought.

No boy has ever put his head on my lap before, help! what am I supposed to do now!?

I should get him off me.Yup, that is logical!yes!my brain is finally functioning.But when I looked down and met his eyes....

My souffle!The brilliance of diamonds are a cloudy reflection compared to his eyes.

His eyes are browner than melted chocolate.His gaze is pinning me with so much affection,it could out sweet caramel.

"What are you doing?"I meant for my words to come out like a protest.But instead I sounded soft and cooperative.I sounded like I was chiding a child.'what the hell'
Was all you could think.

"Let me rest,ok? You're comfy."
Was the short explanation he provided for his irrational behavior.

There was a edge of amusement in his voice.Did he figure out how complacent I am to his ministrations?

The smirk he gave me,let me know that answer.

'This little..'

Ugh,I am tired as long as he's not trying anything weird,I guess I can let him stay.This is all absurd but I don't have the energy to fight it.

His company was soothing my  mind and I need rest.So,I just let him be.He stared at me for awhile, his eyes blinking lazily.

Like sediment sleep slowly settled atop my conscious mind.

* * * *

My sleep was suddenly broken when
I heard a voice whispering.I was like that unfortunately,my sleep was thin and easily pierced by slightest of sounds.

I opened my eyes and the sight before you made you gasp.Suddenly all the sleep that clouded my eyes was gone.And the gaping expression on their face, told me that they too were just as unprepared.

"I swear, we're not creeps."

Said the RM,the leader BTS,the biggest k-pop group in South Korea,no the world.The Rrrrrrap-monster!!!I frantically looked around the room to find all of them!All of them staring at me!

Breathe.Relax,so what if they're the biggest heart-throbs of the nation.Be calm,act normal.

But, unfortunately, that's not what I did.

"Aaaa"I screamed,my scream unsettled them and then was followed by chain of screams while Jin fell off of me and hit the hard floor startled.

"Aaaaaah"Tae screamed

"Aaaaaaaaaah"Hobi screamed.

"Ah."Jimin squealed.

Somewhere in the corner,Suga cringed at all the noise.

"What!what! what happened!"came the panicked voice of my poor *gulp* soulmate.There, I except it.

The rest of the boys in the room just stared trying not be embarrassed .If they felt a bit guilty for snooping around on the two of us, they were sure not gonna admit it.