Reality sinks in

Your POV:

After listening to Mina's scintillating tale about how she almost touched her bias,but couldn't because of the cruelty of the universe,I longed for sleep,the bond was making me anxious for no reason,the lavish private cabin felt too small,the pillows I found so soft when I first woke up now felt scratchy,I felt like a fourteen year old again; crying tears for reasons unknown.

Meanwhile,Mina snored in the corner.

My salvation came in the form of a nurse who gave me a look of understanding.She gave me a pill to help me sleep and said,"it's ok.The longing is temporary."

I just hope Jin is doing better than me.

* * * *
Unfortunately,Jin doing more or less the same.Twisting and turning on his bed,he prayed for sleep to just consume him already.But his mind wouldn't stop working.

'Did I leave too early?Did I say all the right things?ugh,I should have told her about the world tour that's gonna happen in a few months.
Nah it's soon.
Sleep just sleep,Ugh why can't I sleep? Wonder if she's sleeping?Why did she say she needed a break from the bond?'

"She didn't exactly say that."a white haired rapper behind him muttered.

"Ah!"Jin jolted in his bed, startled by his mostly quiet roommate.He was also surprised by the fact that he had said that out loud."Yoongi-ah, you're still awake?"

"Hmm."was all he replied with.

Thinking about it, it's not surprising that Suga was still awake,after all he did spend most of the day sleeping.

Jin felt a bit irritated,mostly because he didn't want to have a conversation with someone at the moment,"Go to sleep."He ordered and ended the conversation.

"I would but you keep shifting and the rustling of the blankets won't let me sleep."

"Rustling of the blankets?"Jin repeated with a sarcastic drawl.He had with his own eyes seen Yoongi sleep through hail storms without moving a muscle.So,he knew his dongseang was up to something.

"Jin"Yoongi said trying to draw his attention.Jin pretended to be asleep, hoping he would just let it go.

"Jin."

Jin sighed in defeat and turned to Yoongi,"yeah"He whispered.

"She didn't exactly say that you know,so you can quit thinking about her and go to sleep."Yoongi albeit soulmateless still understood what Jin might have been going through, after all he had a habit of overthinking too.And was trying to make Jin feel better or at least talk about it.Because the rapper knew more than anyone else in the group how frustrating it is to keep things in.

After a lingering silence Jin gave out a sigh that sounded worn and defeated.

"I...I can't.Do you think I said something wrong?I mean,why did she need a break from me?"He began to narrated his musings in a doubtful tone.

"She didn't say she needed a break from you she said it would be good to get a bit of distance,you know."

"But ..I don't want distance.I just want...".

"Hyung"the rapper sighed cutting him off,his voice sounded like he was chiding a child,he probably felt like that too."you realize how clingy you sound right ?"

"Yah!I do not."Jin denied."I just..."Jin stopped talking when he heard some shuffling near his feet at the edge of the bed.Before he could get creeped out though,Suga spoke again drawing his attention.

"Hyung,I think she just got overwhelmed by this whole bond thing."the younger boy paused to arrange his words.

"I mean,to you this soulmate bond is great it's a definite way of finding happiness;the one you were meant for.But it's also very permanent and a bit scary.I saw how intense your emotions were,makes me wonder how the bond works but at the same time scares me."

"Hyung,a girl you have never met in your life before today is now an important part of your life and will forever remain so.Doesn't that freak you out?"

Jin thought for a moment, really taking time to consider his words.

"I guess it's a little scary everything just changing in a day.But..I am ready for this.I'm just going to go with the flow."

"The flow?"the younger asked stifling a laugh.

"The flow of the universe."the older replied with a easy smile.It was the first smile he had smiled since leaving you.And it seemed like he was gonna do better than you.

////
Don't you love boys talking out their feelings.🥺

Also vote please!!!