ruof

lucas pressed the power button on his phone, the familiar click going off once he got bored of talking in the chat with his friends.

he missed his friends, he really did, but after the one night where they all finally hung out with each other, something in him changed, and he knew exactly why; at least he thought he did.

as lucas waited for his date to come back, the door of the ice cream shop opened, the familiar chime going off. lucas had been at the ice cream shop that he went with his friends and saw that one familiar girl.

the chime that went off caught yukhei's attention, making his head turn slightly that way and there he saw her: the same girl he had seen the year before with the most gorgeous smile. she was the girl he could never forget about.

yukhei felt the world stop as he saw her walk towards the counter, ordering her ice cream. she had almost the same order as him. he felt like it was some sort of destiny.

with confidence overflowing, lucas readied himself to get up and walk over there to talk to her until suddenly,

"hey, you ready?"

lucas turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw his date standing there, all freshened up and with obvious touch ups on her lips.

with a quick glance, yukhei looked at the girl for a second, seeing her delighted as she talked to the fairly attractive guy at the counter. yukhei sighed and looked back at his date who was impatiently staring at him. she knew what was about to happen and she couldn't wait.

"yeah." was all yukhei replied with, standing up and taking her hand, leading her out the door and to his car. after seeing the girl he liked get comfortable with another guy he assumed was her boyfriend, he lost hope and didn't care anymore.

right after lucas walked out, the girl quickly glanced at the door from the sound and back to the man.

"you know, that guy was staring at you for a while." the boy said, making her furrow his brows.

"who?" she asked in return, not knowing who he was talking about.

"the guy that was sitting right there. he was tall and pretty damn attractive i can't lie. he had these big eyes and tan-ish skin." he told her and she widened her eyes at his description. he described exactly like the guy she had seen the year before in the same ice cream shop they were now in.

"really?" she asked him and he nodded, not missing her reaction.

"he left with a girl, though but he didn't necessarily look happy with her." he also commented and at that, she frowned slightly, thinking she probably had no chance now.

"listen, this guy comes here pretty often with girls. he doesn't look happy with any of them but with you, i literally saw his eyes sparkle." the guy said in an attempt to cheer her up and she shrugged.

"he comes here pretty often. more common on wednesdays and saturdays. stop by then and hope you can talk to him, alright?" he said and she nodded, hoping that whatever he had with then wasnt serious.

"oh shit, here's your ice cream." he said as he handed her her cone, making her laugh a bit.

"thanks." she said and he nodded.

"you get it free this time, just ask mom to make my favorite dish. she always listens to you for some reason." he said and she laughed in agreement.

"i'll tell her. don't be late." she said to him, now known as her brother.

with a simple wave, the girl left the ice cream parlor with the cone in her hands and a small glimmer of hope to see the guy she had immediately fell for at first sight.

yukhei had just arrived home, date already unbuckling her seatbelt as she knew what was about to go down. it was always the same thing.

the two walked to the door, lucas opening it for her and allowing her in only to see lianne and mark sitting in the living room, watching marvel movies as they were lianne's favorites.

"don't mind me. just, passing by." yukhei's date said while he locked the door.

lianne and mark stared as lucas grabbed a hold of the girls hand and led her to his bedroom, giggles erupting from the girl while lucas shamelessly flirted with her.

once they heard his bedroom door shut, lianne and mark looked at each other with not very surprised faces.

"and i think this calls for us to go to your place now." lianne said and shut off the tv, ready to go to her room to grab a few things before mark stopped her.

"orrrr this calls for you to go talk to him." mark said and lianne became wide-eyed at the suggestion, knowing damn well her brother was probably already hooking up with the girl.

"really?" lianne said, clearly not enjoying the idea of doing so.

"yes really. you have told me so many times how irritating it is having him come home with so many girls and how you miss the times where we didn't have to leave your house just because he's busy getting laid. also, we can't spend all of our time at my house. i love having you over and so does taeyong but he would rather have some alone time a lot." mark told her and lianne couldn't respond because she knew he was right.

"it's getting really excessive, babe. you yourself know that and i get that you want him to live as free as he wants but you live here too and there are definitely some boundaries that need to be set. when was the last time you and him had a decent time together or when we didn't have to leave?" mark asked and lianne shrugged. it had definitely been a while.

"ugh, i can't believe you're making me a cockblocker. if he never lets that go, i'm blaming you." lianne said before giving a quick kiss to mark's lips while she got off the couch.

"love you! you'll do great!" mark shouted at her while she stepped in front of yukhei's door.

here went nothing.

—————————————————————————
ive had weekend by taeyeon and lilac by iu on repeat theyre so good wtf

my aunt also bought my crown for my coronation at my party!

anyways, i hope u guys are liking this so far. please vote and comment too!

lots of love,
t <3