neetenin

"im sorry you said a table for how many?"

"28?"

the entirety of the friend group crowded in the restaurant lobby, hoping for a table to be assigned to them.

"give me a moment." the hostess said, a very fake smile on her face before leaving to check for the seating arrangements.

everyone was split up into separate groups in the same lobby. they were all talking about the most random things like taeil and johnny talking about who has the fattest ass and renjun once again running away from haechan.

"how's it going?" a sudden voice said as they back-hugged lianne.

"pretty good." lianne replied and felt mark's familiar lips on her cheek.

"thank you for offering to take everyone out. it's pretty hard for a group like ours." he said, turning the girl around and pressing a small kiss to her lips.

"anything for you." she told him in return with a smile.

at the other side, danbi was trying to persuade lucas to talk to her.

"why cant you tell me?" danbi said, trying to convince lucas to tell her about the drama surrounding her roommate and why everyone hated her.

"because we don't know if it's the right time." lucas said and flicked her forehead.

"your table is ready." the hostess said when she returned, already annoyed with the loud group of friends.

"also cause now we have to sit."

as the big group of friends walked, all eyes were on them. not only were they a considerably large group but every one of them were far beyond attractive.

as attractive as they were, they were also loud which meant that the people in the restaurant gave a mix of stares at them.

"you think they want me?" yangyang asked minhee as they walked to their table.

"i'll beat their ass if they try anything so you better hope not. and just to make it clear." minhee kissed yangyang quickly, not wanting to stop them as they walked.

"i love being hot." he said and minhee rolled her eyes.

they finally reached the table and sat down, everyone going with who they were the most comfortable with. easy to note, sanghoon stuck to doyoung. as bold as he was through text, it was easy to see he was actually pretty shy and that made renjun slightly interested to try and get to know him.

"who the FUCK is paying for all this?" yuta asked out loud as he stared at the menu.

"i'm guessing i am since i offered to take everyone out." lianne said and yuta widened his eyes.

"girl i hope you'll have enough for rent this month." he said with a questionable face and lianne sighed, clearly a bit stressed.

"don't worry. i'll help out." taeyong said, feeling beyond grateful for lianne to even take them all out for the sake of his brother.

"i could help too." danbi offered, wanting to make a good first impression on everyone in the group and wanting to show lianne that whatever hyejin had done was not the same as she was.

"and me." kun said as he sipped the drink that the waitress had just brought.

"thank you guys." lianne said with a small smile, feeling beyond grateful to have them help.

"i am a broke 20 year old. sorry lianne." jisung said and everyone laughed at how adorable he was, making the poor boy confused and thinking he said something wrong.