Six

(I'm skipping ahead five years to when Bruce comes home for training in the mountains with the League of Assassins because I don't know what else to do.)

"Alfred, I'm home!"

Danny was just about to begin his afternoon piano practice when he heard a voice from the front of the manor echo through the halls.

What did the person mean by "I'm home"? Danny was positive that only he and Alfred lived in the manor and the ghost was 100% sure he'd never heard that voice before. Whoever this was, Danny was wary of them but also curious.

The now 19 year old, but still resembled a 14 year old, ghost silently and invisible make his way to the foyer and got his first look at the newcomer.

Standing there hugging the butler was a man in his mid-20est. One of the first things that Danny noticed about the man was that his was tall by human standards, about 6'5 if the specter had to guess, around 3ins shorter then Danny's father had been. The man was caucasian with dark hair and blue eyes, he also appeared to not have shaved in a long time if the man's large beard was anything to go by. The man was also well built with toned muscles, the ghost assume that the man most likely worked out often to keep in shape.

"How have you been, Alfred?" The man asked after he stepped away from the butler.

"Quite well, Master Bruce. The manors resident ghost has been great company." Alfred replied almost sarcastically.

"I said, I was sorry over the phone." The man, newly dubbed Bruce, said to the other man with a slight pout.

"I was being completely serious, sir. Master Daniel has been a joy to have around the manor."

"Oh, really?" Bruce said pinching the bridge of his nose. "And where is this 'ghost' of your, now?"

"Well, Master Bruce, the ghost is quite shy around strangers, so you might not meet him for some time. However, if you must know, he is standing invisibly right behind me." Alfred replied gesturing to the doorway over his shoulder.

Danny's eyes widened and he quickly walked away at that point, not caring if he made noice or not.

This man was new and intruding on the young Ghost Prince's haunt without first getting his permission to be there. However, Danny decided that since Alfred seemed to trust the man, the specter would give Bruce the benefit of the doubt. After all, the butler had never done wrong by him before.