Nine

Bruce walk into the study to see all of the constitution equipment gone and the furniture back in its original place. The man had his suspicions of who had done it. After all, Alfred had warned the man that the master study was the ghost favorite room.

Now, Bruce was still a little bit doubting as to whether there really was a ghost or not. However after a few hard to explain incidents, the man decided to give his butler the benefit of the doubt.

When Bruce asked Alfred if he should look into possible Ghost Hunters who could potentially get rid of the specter, the bulter was heavily against it. The older man claiming that the ghost whom's name was apparently Daniel, or Danny as he preferred be called, wasn't causing any harm and that he had been a delight to have around the manor when the younger man was away.

Bruce doubted this a bit, mentioning how everyone said ghosts were malevolent and vengeful. However, Alfred once again vouched for the ghost. Claiming that while yes, some ghosts were violent, not all of them were. The bulter also claimed that most ghosts just want to be left alone and most of the things said about them are just horror storys, stereotypes, and superstitions.

This didn't completely ease Bruce's doubts, but he wasn't actively looking for some way of immediately getting rid of the ghost, if there was one.

The sound of sharp piano keys snapped Bruce out of his thoughts. The man looked over at the piano as a few more keys played.

Bruce narrowed his eyes at the invisible pianoist, "I take it you don't want me building in here?"

The song stopped and the piano stool pulled out as the ghost got up. Hearing the floor creek, Bruce followed the sound with his eyes and watch as the grandfather clock time was changed to 11:47 PM before the clock slide out of the way revealing a secret passageway. The master of the house stepped closer to get a better look at the downwards stairway as the spector returned to the piano and continued the song the ghost was previously playing.

Bruce glance over at the piano.

"This is... adequate, thank you."

The ghost played a few keys in acknowledgment before the man turned away and walk down the newly built staircase into what will later be known as the famous Batcave, completely unaware of the grin on the invisible ghosts face.