Chapter 6: Growing up

A/n: Hey besties! I randomly got this idea last night and decided to do it. I'm gonna time skip to when Y/n is 12. Lets just say Eri is 1 year older than Y/n, so she is 13. And in this one Y/n is a female. Also sorry for not posting. I had no ideas for this book until now.

.........................................

It was a Saturday and the Aizawa family was hanging out at home, along with Midnight. Shinsou had come to visit, and was in his old room(Shinsou is a hero now and moved out with Kaminari). Y/n and Eri were in Y/n's room doing each others makeup and hair. All of a sudden, Y/n held her stomach in pain. "N/n what's wrong?" Eri asked. "My stomach hurts..." Y/n mumbles out. Eri started to look worried. "Should I go tell dad and papa?" she asked. "No it's ok" Y/n said.

"If you say so" Eri said. A few minutes later, the same thing happened. "I really think we should tell dad" Eri said. "No I'm fine" Y/n replied. "I'm going to the bathroom." Y/n got up and walked to the bathroom. She started to do her business. She looked down and saw blood in her underwear. 

A scream was heard in the house. Everyone came running immediately. "We can't go in there. Midnight go see what's wrong with her" Aizawa says. She nods and goes into the bathroom. "Y/n sweetie what's wrong?" she asks the h/c girl. "I'm bleeding!" Y/n yells. Midnight looked at where the girl was pointing and immediately saw what was wrong. 

"It's okay N/n" Midnight chuckled. "It's not okay! I'm dying, why are you laughing?!" Y/n yelled at her. "You're not dying. You just got your period!" she laughed.  "My what?!?"

..........................

Midnight explained everything to Y/n and reassured the others that everything was ok. Y/n came down to the living room where everyone was and sat down awkwardly sat down. "So, uh, N/n are you okay? Do you need anything?" Aizawa asked. 

"No I'm okay" Y/n reassured. There was an awkward silence before Aizawa said "You know you don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed about it. It's something every woman goes through." Y/n just looked at him before getting up and going to her room.

"Did I say something wrong?"

..........................

Y/n lied down on her bed and sighed. She was honestly in a lot of pain right now but didn't want to worry them. She decided to just try to sleep it off. She had a little trouble falling asleep but eventually she did.

A few hours later, Y/n woke up still in a lot of pain. She sat up and noticed a bag on the nightstand beside her bed. She opened the bag and saw chocolate, a heating pad, and a note on top of it.

Chocolate and the heating pad will help with cramps - Midnight <3

Y/n smiled and began to eat the chocolate. She heard a knock on her door. "Come in" she said. Aizawa and Mic came opened the door to come check on her. "How you feelin' sweetie?" Mic asked. "I'm okay papa" she replied. "Okay. If you need anything or the cramps get worse, come get me and I'll give you some medicine that will help" he said. "Thanks papa" Y/n smiled. "Anything for my baby girl."

..........................

A/n: Hey guys. Again, sorry for not posting but I'll try to post regularly. Sorry it was so short. Also, I might turn this into a one shots book. It'll still have the same plot, but it will just be random stories. So leve so suggestions in the comments pls. Thank you guys<3 Bye!