Chapter 1:The Rescue

BOOM!

You jump as you hear the door bust open. You look up and see the heroes you had seen on tv there. A green haired boy comes running towards you while the other heroes start fighting your father and his assistants. The green  haired boy undoes the chains that were keeping you on the ground. He picks you up and you hold on to him tight.

You are 5 years old, and you have been locked in your father's laboratory for 2 1/2 years. When you found out your quirk, 2 1/2 years ago, you immediately went to tell your father. "Daddy, I got my quirk!" you said excitedly. "Finally." he said with a weird grin on his face and he grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you down to his lab that you were never aloud to be in. He chained you to the ground and you were confused. From that day on, he tested on you and injected you with drugs that would enhance your quirk.

All of these things hurt you, but he didn't care. Your father always hated you because your mother died while giving birth to you, and your father always blamed you.  You thought the green haired boy who was helping you looked familiar, but you couldn't remember where from. The green haired boy carries you outside to a ambulance and put you down on a bed.

"Hey, Y/n" the boy says, causing you to flinch. "H-hi" you reply. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku." he says. You nod and look around. You notice the ambulance start to move, and you tense up a bit. "It's okay" Deku says. "We're just taking you somewhere safe." You calm down again, and yawn. You had barely been getting any sleep at night because you would stay up crying all night whenever your dad wasn't testing on you. "You can go to sleep now if you want to" Deku tells you and smiles. You lay down and close your eyes. You instantly fall asleep.

.........................................................................................................

You wake up in a bright room with blue walls. You sit up and rub your eyes, and the memories of what happened earlier that day came flooding back. "She's awake!" you hear an unfamiliar voice say. You look up and see Deku, a animal looking thing, and some other heroes in the room you're in. "Wh- where am I-I?" you ask.  "You're in a hospital" Deku says. A doctor walks in and says "Y/n, you have 2 very strong quirks. They are Demon and Angel. Demon is when you get a tail and horns and your eyes turn red, but you can kill someone just by looking at them. Angel is when you get a Halo and Wings and your eyes turn yellow, and you can heal anyone and even bring back the dead. You are free to leave any time you want to." The doctor walks out and everyone is looking at you.

"Di- did I do som- something wrong?" you ask. "Oh no, child" a guy with black hair and sleepy eyes says. "It's just you have really powerful quirks." You reply with "Th- that's because daddy al- always gave me something h-he said would make my qu -quirk stronger." Everyone looks at you in shock. "He's your dad?!" one of the other heroes yelled, causing you to flinch. "Sorry for yelling young y/n" he apologizes. You recognize him as All Might.

"It- it's okay" you reply. "Do you know how old you are?" Deku asks. "Daddy to- told me I wa- was 5" you reply. "Okay" he says. "Do you know where your mommy is?" he asks you. "S-she died" you say while looking down. "Oh, I'm sorry" he apologizes. "I-It's okay. D-daddy told m-me it was m-my fault" you reply. "I'm sure you couldn't do anything about it" Deku reassures you.

You notice another little girl with light blue hair and a horn in the room. She looks at you and smiles, causing you to smile back. Deku notices and says "This is Eri. She wanted to meet you." Eri climbs onto the bed and says "Hi, I'm Eri." "I-I'm y/n" you reply. "Y/n, you have two choices" the sleepy hair tells you. "You can either live with Eri and I, or you can go to the foster system." You say "I w-want to stay w-with y-you and E-eri." Eri smiles and yells "Yay! Now I have another kid to play with!" You flinch, and Deku says "Eri, you can't yell, Y/n isn't used to loud noises." "Sorry if I scared you Y/n, I'm just excited" Eri apologized. "It's o-okay" you say.

"We should get going" the sleepy hero says. "A-are you g-going to be m-my new d-dad?" you ask. He paused, but then said, "yes." "I have an outfit for you to put on, Y/n" Deku says. "Do you need help to put it on?" "N-no, I c-can do it m-myself" you reply. You get up and go to the bathroom to change into the outfit Deku handed to you. You looked and saw the outfit was some tan leggings with flowers on them, a matching t-shirt, and some tan tennis-shoes. You put the outfit on and leave the bathroom. When you came out, there were a couple awww's that went around the room.

"By the way, you can call me Aizawa" the sleepy hero tells you. You nod, and Eri grabs your hand as you walk out of the hospital room. Eri leads you to the front of the hospital so Aizawa can check you out. You look around and see a lot of people hurt around you. There were some other kids there, but you were too scared to go up to them. "Come on, girls" Aizawa says, and starts to walk out of the door as Eri and you follow behind him. You guys walk to a black car, and Aizawa opens the door for you and Eri. You both get into the car, and Aizawa buckles you in. Aizawa gets into the front seat and starts to drive. You looked out the window for most of the car ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hi, author here! Let me know what you think about this story. I'll try to post at least 1 time a week. If you have any requests, leave them in the comments. Bye!