Chapter 3: The nightmare

You were back in the lab with your father. You started to panic because you thought you would never have to be back there. You tried to use your quirk, but it wouldn't work.

All of a sudden, the lab door opens and you see your father. "I'm coming for you Y/n" he says with a terrifying smile on his face.

He walks to one of the tables and picks up a syringe with purple liquid in it. He walks back over to you and kneels down. "Now I'm not gonna lie this is gonna hurt a lot" he says then injects the liquid into your arm.

You scream and wake up in a cold sweat. Eri wakes up due to your scream and Aizawa comes running into the room. "Y/n what's wrong?!" Aizawa asks with a worried look on his face.

You start to have a panic attack and hyperventilate. "Hey hey! Calm down I'm right here and no one is gonna hurt you" Aizawa says while rubbing your back and trying to get you to calm down.

About 15 minutes later you calm down and stop crying. "Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Aizawa asks you. You nod and take a deep breath. "I-I was b-back i-in the lab w-with daddy a-and he h-hurt me a-again" you explain.

"I'm sorry. Listen if you want to you can sleep with me and Mic. How does that sound?" he asks you. You nod and get out of bed. "But what about me?" Eri asks.

Aizawa chuckles and says "You can come too." Eri hood out of bed and you all walk to the other room. You all get into the bed and everyone else falls back asleep except you. You just lie awake and your eyes dart around the room and you jump at every noise. You never fell back asleep because you were afraid that your father would come get you.
——————————————————
You notice the sun start to rise so you finally close your eyes and try to sleep. You slowly drift of back to sleep. Aizawa wakes up and sees you asleep and smiles. It was Saturday so you didn't have to get up early today.

About 2 hours later you wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking. You look around and notice that everyone was gone. You slightly start to panic, and get out of bed. You walk downstairs to see everyone down there.

You calm back down and sit down at the table with Eri again. "Goodmorning" Aizawa says while still cooking. You look at Shinsou who was smiling at his phone. You get up and walk over to him.

"Oh hey, Y/n-chan" Shinsou says when he finally notices you. He picks you up and puts you in his lap. You stay there until breakfast is done and then you all eat.

You went back upstairs when you were all finished eating and took a shower. After you got out, Aizawa helped you find an outfit to wear. It was a pink shirt with black hearts and Black leggings with a matching skirt attached to them.

You brushed your teeth and Aizawa did your hair. He gave you two french braids. You went back downstairs and sat on the couch. The tv had cartoons on so you watched them.

A couple minutes later, you heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Shinsou yelled as he sprinted to the front door. He opened it and in came a yellow haired boy with what looked like a black lightning strike.

You recognized him from the class yesterday. "Hey Y/n" he says to you. You wave and he walks over to you. "My name is Denki Kaminari, but you can call me Pikachu" he says.

"Come on Denks" you hear Shinsou say. "C-can I come w-with y-you please?" you ask. "Uhhh...Sure" Shinsou says. "Dad I'm going upstairs with Denki and Y/n Shinsou yelled as he carried you up the stairs.

He brought you into his room and him and Denki sat down on the bed. You climbed up on the bed as well and they turned on the tv and there was games there. They started to play a mario kart game and you wanted to play.

After them playing a few rounds, Shinsou asked "Do you wanna play?" You nod and he hands you the controller. The first few games you weren't doing very well but eventually you got the hang of it.

You start to feel tired so you hand Shinsou the controller back and lie down. You slowly start to drift off to sleep. Shinsou looks over at you and smiles, seeing that you are asleep.

The next thing you know, you wake up to see Denki laying on Shinsou and they're both sleeping. You quietly get out of bed so didn't wake them up. You walk out of the room and go see if Eri was in her room.

You look in the room and see that Eri is not there so you go look downstairs. You still don't see anyone and start to get scared a little. Then you hear noises outside so you go out there.

You see Aizawa Eri and Mic outside playing. Aizawa looks up at you and says "Hey Y/n how was your nap?" You reply with "i-it was g-good." You walk over to Eri and she touches your shoulder and says "Tag you're it!"

You look at her confused and ask "T-tag?" Eri gasps and says "You don't know what tag is?" "N-no" you say while looking at the ground. "That's okay" she says. "We can play hide n seek!" You smile and Eri says "I'll count and you can hide."

You look around the backyard and see a big shed. You decide to hide behind it. You run over to it and go behind it. You hear Eri say "Ready or not here I come!" You heard footsteps running and stay quiet.

After 5 minutes you hear footsteps approaching you. You think it's Eri but then you hear footsteps behind you so you turn around. You see a guy with blue hair and hands all over him. You get scared because you recognized him as a villain.

Just then Eri comes around the corner. "Found y-" Eri stops mid word seeing the villain. "Daddy!" Eri screamed for Aizawa. Aizawa came running and his face dropped when he saw the villain.
——————————————————
Word count: 1103
A/n: Cliffhanger! What do you think is gonna happen when Aizawa sees the villain? Are you gonna get hurt? Find out in the next episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!UL1080_.jpg