Street Racing

Many people called Satoko unprofessional because of her outfits, her dark grunge style and tutoring just didn't mix. But it was just how it always was for the young lady. She never cared what others thought of her and usually just sucked on the lollipop that was usually always in her mouth. So when she was walking to Sean's home room she wasn't suprised when a teacher sent her dirty looks. Satoko just continued on with her day. Satoko peeked her head in and looked for Sean in the classroom. Once he spotted her he made her way to where she was standing. She said a brief farewell to the teacher before walking to her classroom. Sean was having a bad day but when he saw the young tutor his day brightened. He was happy to have someone who enjoyed racing and didn't put pressure on him to do everything perfectly. Even in their tutoring sessions, she wouldn't pressure him to say the word correctly. And used fun methods of games to help him understand it better. He could see how good she was at her job. "Hey Satoko-" he started before he was interrupted. "Call me lolli, my friends do. And you're my friend aren't you." She said turning her head slightly to smile at him. "Well then Lolli, do you know how to drift?" Sean asked. "I do, i practice sometimes on mountains." She said opening the door to her classroom. "I was wondering if you'd like to meet some friends of mine." Sean said sitting down in the chair across from her. "Why would i meet these friends?" She said, him introducing his tutor to his friends would seem a bit odd. "Just- please. They like racing and ⟟ might have told them about you and now they wanna meet you and i just. Never mind it's stup-" "ok." "What?" Sean was confused. "I'll meet your friends Sean if you really want me too. This is going to be inappropriate of me but I'll give you my address so you can pick me up. Alright? Will that make you happy? But you have to do something for me, you have to practice your Japanese words at home for at least an hour a night or no deal." She said looking up at him. "Shit- ok yeah. ⟟'ll do that." Sean said happily, stuttering over his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satoko got dressed into a black shirt with tight white button up shirt, fishnets, black converse, space buns, and a black bralette on top of her shirt.
She grabbed her purse and heard a horn honk. She realized it was Sean and made her way to his car.
"Hey Sean." She said buckling up. "Hey, ready to go?" Sean asked. She was starting to become like an older sister to him. "Yeah, let's ride dude." She said turning to him. "Ok we'll we're going to underground street racing place i told you about." Sean said turning up to radio. "Mind not mentioning this to the teachers?" She said, she really didn't want to get fired for street racing or being with a minor out of school. "Yeah sure if you need me to, ⟟ wasn't planing on telling anyways." Sean said looking her. "Thanks kid." She said looking out the window as she unwrapped a red lollipop from her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean and Satoko made their way through the crowd of people, it reminded her of her teenage years street racing and fast cars. Sean saw some guy and called out "Twinkie!" Twinkie turned around and saw Sean "oh hey!" He turned to Satoko, "who's the pretty lady?" "I'm Satoko but you can call me Lolli."
"That's cool, i'm Twinkie. But you can call me anytime." He said winking. "Anyways ⟟ gotta go. See you later Sean." Twinkie said before walking off. "Your friend is uh... something." She said looking at Twinkie then back at Sean. "Yeah he's a little crazy." Sean said. He dragged her over to a few people leaning against a Mazda RX- 7. "Lolli, this is Han, Neela, Reiko, and Earl." "Ladies and gentlemen meet Lolli." Sean said quickly introducing them. "Hello." She said smiling softly. "You must be the friends Sean talks so highly of." Neela and Reiko quickly started a conversation with Satoko. They asked about her Tutoring and and she asked about their friendship with Sean. Before she could finish her sentence about her tutoring lessons. She was interrupted by a voice, "hey Lolli!" Sean said, Satoko quickly turned to him confused. "wanna race?" He said questionably. "Idk, ⟟ don't have a car." She said back quickly. "Take mine." Han said, tossing her the keys. "Oh ⟟ couldn't possibly, it's your car." She said. "Please, ⟟ wanna see what you've got." Han said eating a chip. "Fine." She turned to Sean, "you're on cowboy."

~~~~~~~~

Satoko looked at Sean through the window, he smirked at her. "Your definitely gonna lose." He said confidently. "500 if you lose." She said, "if you're so confident, it should be an easy bet." He thought for a minute, "sure. 500." "Prepare to lose bud." She said putting her red sucker back into her mouth.
"Ready." "Set."
"GO!"
Sean and Satoko took off, She could tell Sean was good but she was better. She let Sean think he was winning for a little bit, before they got to the last turn. She drifted past him, cutting into his lane to keep him from passing her. She quickly made her way through the parking garage, she drifted perfectly around the loop to the top of the garage where a crowd was waiting. She pulled up and stepped out of the car, passing the keys to Han who looked impressed. Sean pulled up next to her and got out of the car with his head down. He looked up to see her smirking at him, "500" she mouthed. He walked away agitated. "Where'd you learn to drive like that?" Han said sitting on the hood of his car she won in. "I taught myself." She said stealing a chip from his bag. It was spicy but good non the less. "Interesting." He said. Neela walked up to Sakoto and pulled her away from the handsome guy staring at her. "Come, I'll take you home." Neela said, she thought of the girl as a friend. "Ok then, as long as i get aux." the young tutor said looking at the high school girl. "Very well then." She smiled at her.