Deal of Destiny

Satoko were currently in your kitchen making pancakes for her and Han. as she set them down on the counter, Han walked through the door. "good morning." he said, she blushed a bit hearing his morning voice. it was highly attractive. "good morning, did you sleep well enough? i made pancakes." he sat down and while she cleaned her mess she watched out him of the corner of her eye. he hair was still a bit messy from just getting up and not having a comb, his clothes they ones from the night before as he must have changed back into them after she gave him some of her dad's old pjs. he looked overall...adorable. that was the only word to describe him in that moment. she had already come to terms with liking him. just a little. after they are for a while, they headed into the living room maintaining conversation and making jokes.
she noticed him smiling around her a lot, he was more comfortable with her and she was glad. she liked his company and wanted him to stay. "i've had a fun time talking to you. but i best be going. i have an meeting to get to. thank you for letting me stay, that was kind of you." Han said getting up and walking to the door. Satoko sighed walking with him to the door. "Goodbye Han, i'll see you later." she said as opened the door. "goodbye darling." he said turning, and walking away down the hallway of the apartment complex. she closed the door and leaned her hair against the frame, her hand still on the door knob. she was smiling and she knew this crush wasn't one that was going to be over anytime soon. she felt like a school girl again.

~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*
she grunted, frustrated.
Neela was supposed to come pick up Satoko from her apartment to go to the underground, but her makeup wasn't wanting to work with her. Satoko unlocked the door and opened it up for the young girl. she watched as Neela entered and looked at her. "give it here." Satoko handed over the eyeliner, placing it into the palm of Neelas hand. Neela sat her down and started doing her eyeliner. Satoko watched as the girl focused. "done." she said smiling softly. Satoko walked over to her mirror and looked. it was beautiful and simple. she loved it. "time to go. before i decide not to be a badass tonight." Satoko said, smiling while waking to the door. she grabbed her purse and her and Neela made their way to her car. On the way there they talked about Neela's obsessive boyfriend, which she learned was a total douche and Satoko wanting to get a cat. they made their way to the underground and Satoko instantly smiled when she saw all the beautiful and powerful cars. a guy showed up out of nowhere and pulled Neela's arm. "come on, D.K. wants to talk to you." Neela turned to Satoko grabbing her arm, eyes full of fear. Satoko instantly pulled Neela into her arms. "who are you?" Satoko said seriously, glaring at the man. "you don't know me?" he laughed, "i'm Moromoto. one of the best drivers here. now back off babe, me and Neelas business doesn't involve you." he went to grab Neelas shoulder but Satoko slapped it away. "leave. her. alone." she snapped at him. "woah woah woah ladies, calm please. if you want to fight, do it on the track." a guy showed up looking at Mormoto, smirking. "how bout this, i win, Neela comes with me and you won't talk to her again. if you win, i'll leave Neela alone and you can keep her." "why would i agree to it if your not her bf." Satoko said pointedly. "sweetie if i race, i race for your girls bf. everyone but her bf has to stop going near her or talking to her then. but since i upped it, if i win, you have to become my bitch. how about that?" he said smirking. Satoko looked at Neela, she was looking at her hopefully. Satoko took a deep breath, she couldn't let Neela down. she thought of her as a younger sister. "Deal." she said. now all she needed was a car. and she hoped she could get it from who she hoped.
"come on, it's ok now." Satoko said gently, walking away a bit. Neela held to satoko's hand, in response she wrapped her arm around her. "if i lose you won't come back here understand?" Satoko said seriously. neela  nodded quickly. they both walked up to the 3 boys talking to each other. they both turned to look at them as they approached. "hello ladies." Sean said smiling, it dropping as soon as he saw Satoko's serious look and Neela looking like she wanted to cry. "Han could i borrow a car?" Satoko said sighing, she really didn't want to ask him of this but she didn't have a car. Han looked at Satoko and Neela questionably. Satoko had her arm wrapped around Neela and was rubbing her arm softly. 
Neela not looking into anyone's eyes staring at Satoko's shoes. "Yeah of course. why?"
"i need to race of course." "need to?" "i got myself into a race that i know i can't back down to." he passed her the keys of his car, it was one of his fastest and he trusted her with it. but he wasn't worried much about the car. Satoko pulled Neela out of her arms making her look at the young tutor in the eyes. "it's gonna be ok, i promise. nothing bad is going to happen. stay with Sean and Han ok?" Neela nodded, forcing her arms around Satoko. satoko snuggled into Neela, they were almost the same height. they pulled away, "don't you dare think about losing." Neela said smiling softly. "i wouldn't dream of it kiddo." Satoko laughed aloud. they suddenly turned serious, "don't worry about it too much, i'm not losing you to them. ever." Satoko said cupping the girls face. she turned to Han and Sean, "she may or may not explain the details. just don't get mad. or punch anyone. watch over her, seriously." Satoko turned and left in the car. she pulled up at the racing sight. the windows were rolled down and before she knew it a guy was looking at her through the passenger window. she eyerolled. "Hey i think sum wrong with my eyes." Twinkie said staring at her, "what's wrong with em?" satoko said curious. "i can't take em off you." "go to hell Twinks. for real, don't come over here and pull that shit on me." but satoko couldn't help but chuckle a little. it was becoming a habit of his to say a cheesy pick up line whenever he saw her. Satoko found it highly amusing. Mormoto pulled up beside her and she knew then she was going to have to win. she couldn't lose. she took a deep breath and thought of her dad telling her she couldn't race anymore, racing on the empty streets of a backroad with her friends. good times. she looked at the starter. "ready?....set?.....
GO!"
Satoko took off, she pushed the break. easily drifting and racing around the walls. Morimoto was catching on her and was trying her for open ways. she turned a corner Morimoto was in front of her, they made it to an empty parking ridge and drifted, she could see the last drift around the parking garage, she was coming close. they were both at the same pace, the finish line was right after one corner. they both pushed the gas.
she kept thinking about what would happen if she lost and knew she couldn't. the two made it to the corner and the winner was decided it was...