Sister Bonding Time

Satoko pulled into the parking garage with morimoto following. she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. she smiled in relief and got out of the car to the massive crowd gathered around her. she made her way through the crowd, high giving people and saying excuse me many times. She saw Han leaning against a pole, staring at her. he was eating chips(not surprising). She walked up to him and threw him the keys. "thank you." she said softly. "anytime princess, you can tell me about what that was later. i'm taking you home btw." Han said. she nodded and was tackled into a hug. she looked down to see the girl she had grown fond of. Satoko held Neela in her arms, she started shaking, she was crying. Satoko pulled Neela out of the hug, "what's wrong?" she asked the girl concerned. "what's wrong? i love you so much. ⟟'ll never be able to pay you back, thank you so so so much!" Neela said crying while smiling, shaking the older women. Neela burrowed her head into Satoko's neck and Satoko just patted her back. "there, there. you don't have to pay me back, it was for a good reason. we're sisters now. and sisters stick together." Neela pulled away from the hug and Satoko put a stray piece of hair behind the girls ear. "hey we gotta go." Han said, Satoko turned to the girl. "we're going shopping tomorrow, no if ands or buts. i'll pick you up." Neela said suddenly.
Satoko knew better to argue with the stubborn girl, she knew she would lose. "alright fine, pick me up at noon." she said softly smiling.
Neela walked away happily and Satoko turned to Han who slung his arm around her, pulling her close. she didn't mind, he was warm and she stole a chip from out of his pocket. Han opened the door for her and they got in. Satoko suddenly felt her eyes start to get heavy. and the last thing she could remember was,
"i'll be there when you wake up. sweet dreams love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satoko woke up in her bed, confused. she didn't know how she got there. suddenly everything came back to her, Han. She got out of the bed and walked calmly into the living room. she stretched and threw up her hair into a bun, it was messy but she didn't care anymore. She saw Han sitting at the kitchen table on the phone, when he saw her though he smiled. "good morning." he said kindly. "good morning Han." she said softly, still tired. "what time is it?" she asked opening her cabinet for something to eat. she decided on a granola bar quickly. "9:10" he said going into the living room. they both sat on the couch and Han looked at her. "what is it?" she said smiling. "what happened yesterday?" he said questionably. her smile quickly turned to a frown. "um so basically me and Neela walked into the underground and Mormoto........"
as she told her story she noticed Hans hands ball together. he was pissed. "and then i won the race and boom saved Neela." she said getting up to throw away her wrapper. Han grabbed her arm before she walked away, "sorry. i'm sorry i wasn't there, i should have been." he said looking guilty. "you didn't do anything wrong Han and you can't be at 2 places at once." she said patting his hand softly. "still." Han said doubtful to her reasoning. Satoko looked at her clock, 10:48. she knew she needed to start getting ready but she didn't want to leave Han. Han suddenly got a call, his ringtone blaring. he looked at it and sighed looking back up at Satoko. she eyes him questionably. "i've gotta go, but ⟟'ll see you later. have fun with Neela." Han said standing up and looking at her. she thought for a minute, hesitating, she hugged him. Han immediately wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "goodbye princess." he said smugly, walking to the door. "bye handsome." she said waving while walking back to her room to shower. she heard the door click and she chuckled.
god was she whipped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neela picked Satoko up later that day.
they both went into the mall but not before they blasted music in the car loudly, singing along. Satoko and Neela both decided to get their nails done, matching ofc. "so you and Sean?" Satoko said smirking. "you and Han?" Neela said smugly back. "we're both not denying it." Satoko pointed it out, smiling. "nope we're not." Neela said chuckling.
They went shopping in many different stores trying on clothes. bonding, making fun of one another, talking about hobbies and jobs. it was a really fun time in Satoko's opinion, she could tell Neela liked it to cause she was always smiling or laughing. they got lunch from a nice restaurant down the street. Satoko ordered Ramen while Neela ordered a type of chicken they both had never had before. when the food was brought out, they shared it. Neela and Satoko both had so many bags that it filled their arms to the limit and couldn't carry anymore. They both decided they were content with what they got and walked to Neelas car. dropping the bags in and situating themselves in the passenger and driver seat. when they got to the original drifting hill, that all the teens practiced on, they looked at one another. they both understood what the other meant and Neela smiled. Neela started to drift, passing some cars that blared their horns but the two girls didn't care. Satoko smiled softly at the girls drifting abilities. she really was the perfect girl, no wonder DK and Sean both fight over her. "ok but you're officially my younger sister." Satoko said looking at Neela who looked sentimental. "awwww, i think of you as a big sis too. i've never had a sister before, but i don't think i'd mind you being mine." Satoko nodded. "alr but what is going on with you and Han!" Neela said chuckling. Satoko laughed loudly at the expression Neela used. "you wish, but fr idk. we just friends for now." Satoko said, neela wiggeled her eyebrows. "for now? i can work with that."
"now tell me about you and Sean now."
Satoko skipping to the next song on their playlist they made together. "we're confusing. i'm with Dk but he's changed. he's different, more controlling it's like i can't breathe around him. but when i'm with Sean i'm happy and i feel calm. we definitely both have feelings but DK just gets in the way." Neela said tapping her fingers softly on the wheel.
"you have to break it to him at some point, you can't live your life being unhappy with him. if you need me there for it, i'll be there. anytime and anywhere you say you need my help. i'll be there , no questions asked." Satoko said warmly. "alr i'm not sure about it, but i'll try to work up the guts too." Neela said nervously. Satoko looked at Neela smirking "omg i forgot to tell you too, your a
complete badass and anyone who tells you different is lying to you Neela."