Couple Goals

Satoko sat with Han on the hood of his expensive car, sharing a bag of chips. They were watching the drifters go by and it didn't bother them when the gas blew in their faces. though, Satoko did cough sometimes when it got too bad. "here." Satoko said passing the potato chips back to Han who looked at her, taking it back. Sean walked up to them with a wide smile. "howdy cowboy. what did you do?" Satoko asked sarcastically. Sean's smiled wider, "what makes you think i did something." she looked at han who was alr looking at her and back to Sean. "no reason. so, what did you do then?" she shrugged her shoulders. Sean slung his arm around Satoko's shoulders, but quickly took it off after the look Han gave him. "Neela just admitted to liking me." Satoko chuckled, "finally." Sean looked at her as if she had 2 heads. "what?! you knew and you didn't tell me?!?" before she could respond she heard an annoyingly funny, familiar, flirting voice call to her, "hey shawty bae!" Satoko turned around to see Twinkie walking up to them. "yo Han if you don't quit looking at me like that, i don't want your girl man." Satoko whipped her head around to see Hans reaction, he just shrugged his shoulders with a small smile on his lips. she scoffed , turning back. "what do you need Twinkle Toes?" he placed both hands on her shoulders, staring at her dead in the eyes. "i need you to race. and win." she raised a brow. "why? and who?" Twinkie's back stiffened a bit. "it's one of Mori's friends. he's still pissed you beat him in a race, trying to get his friends to beat you in a car race." she nodded thinking. "ok." she turned to Han, him passing her the keys. before she got in, she turned and stole a chip from Hans bag smiling. She rolled up to the finish line and a guy around Sean's age came up right beside her. let the better racer win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she won of course.
she's the main character she will.
she handed the keys back to Han, taking a seat next to him again. they were alone as most people were partying or racing or watching people race or hooking up. Han and her sat there, in content silence. she turned to look at Han, to find that Han was already looking at her. Satoko and Han continued staring at one another before she broke eye contact, looking down at her hands. Han lifted her head up by her chin, gently rubbing her skin as he watched her. "can i ask you a question?" she hummed a yes, too lazy to respond. "would you go out with me if i asked?" she stared at his face for any signs of doubts or regrets, upon finding none, she looked back into his sparkling eyes or anticipation. "yes, but i suppose you didn't ask." "Satoko will you give me the pleasure of going out with me on a date tomorrow at 6:00 pm?" she pretended to think about it for a moment before smiling. "yes i would like that Han." and he smiled too.
he took her home and walked her to the door as he usually did. she went to bed that night happy and excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satoko woke up to go to work the next day. putting on one of her usual outfits, makeup, breakfast, hygiene products, shoes, and finally putting her papers into her bag for her tutoring lessons. she walked though the doors of the school before she heard her name being called. she turned and saw Neela in a state of panic. "what's wrong?!" she asked as Neela said out of breath. "their fighting. Mori, Sean, Twinkie. roof." and with that Satoko ran up the stairs to the door to the roof. swinging it open to see aa crowd of students gathered around Mori as he fought Sean. she walked into the crowd. pulling Sean by his collar to the ground. his face was bloody and his lip was busted, a bruise was slowly turning purple on his cheek. she turned back to Mori, "must high schoolers always fight like this? Mori i'm notifying your mother, now everyone get to class. excitements over!" the crowd started making their way through the door. Twinkie looked frustrated, "thanks man. now everyone will want a refund!" he walked off angry. she watched as he went, no one else being there anymore. she turned back to Sean, he looked like he wanted to cry. she sighed as she sat down next to him. she held his face softly in her hands, before looking him in the eyes. "you're gonna be okay. it's gonna be okay Sean." Sean nodded his head with a single tear straying. she pulled him into a hug, he's just a kid. he wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into her neck. they sat there for a minute, she let him calm down before he pulled away from the hug. standing up, he extended his hand for her to take, which she did, pulling herself up. "i'll write you an excuse for class, but no more fights ok Sean." he nodded as they walked to the door of the roof.
"I promise."