Watching A Scary Movie

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica Sawyer
"He's pretty cool." Veronica commented, looking at the villain.

"Ronnie, he's the bad guy!"

"I know, I know." She laughed, "Don't worry, I think you're cooler than him."

I blushed as Veronica wrapped her arm around me, pulling me closer as we watched the movie. We had a shared blanket on top of the both of us.

Veronica was quite scared but so was I, so we'd just hold each other tighter every time the villain appeared.

Martha Dunnstock
"(Y/n), I don't like horror movies.."

"I know, Martha, but can we watch this one please? Jason said it was really good!"

"F-Fine." Martha baked us a ton of snacks for the movie, which I gladly enjoyed as I watched. Martha, however, couldn't get her face out of my shirt, she was completely terrified. I gently rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"Martha, it isn't real." I pointed out, bringing her into a tight embrace, "Plus, I'm here, so there's no reason to be scared!"

Heather Chandler
"You like scary movies?"

"Yeah, sometimes. The reason I really want to watch them is because I want to see you scared." I teased.

Chandler rolled her eyes, "I don't think that's going to happen."

Less than halfway through the movie, I was clinging to Heather, hiding my face in her arm.

She laughed, "Wow, I'm really scared." Heather joked as she glanced down at me.

"S-Shut up!"

"Do you wanna just makeout instead of watching this?" Chandler asked smirking.

"H-Heather..!"

"What? It's not even scary, (Y/n)."

Heather Duke
"Ew." Heather turned away from the screen, grossed out by the blood splatter she saw. Majority of the time we've watched this, she's been more grossed out than scared.

"It's not that bad, Duke."

"Yes, it is. I don't want to watch this!" She complained, turning back to the tv just to see another person get killed, "Yuck."

"That's not the reaction you're supposed to have." I pointed out.

"What? I'm supposed to scream at every jumpscare like you." I pouted and Heather lightly sighed, a playful grin on her face, "Don't worry, I think it's cute."

Heather McNamara
"TURN AROUND!" McNamara shouted at the screen causing me to laugh, "Her outfit is too cute, she needs to stay alive."

"I think it's a bit too late for that."

McNamara pouted, "But, I liked her! Stupid killer." Heather complained.

Heather didn't get super scared by the movie but there were a few times where I felt cling to my arm when a character she liked was about to killed. Sometimes she would just cling to me and ask when the scary parts were over.

Heathers' Girlfriend Scenarios (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें