You Have A Nightmare

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica Sawyer
"R-Ronnie?" I called out, Veronica was a light sleeper, it never took much to wake her up.

"(Y/n)?" She responded, clearly tired.

"C-Can we talk for a bit?"

"Yeah, of course! Is something wrong?"

"I'm just scared." I admitted.

Veronica wrapped her arm around me and pulled me against her. I leaned my head on her chest as she gently combed her fingers through my hair to calm me down, "Do you want to talk about your nightmare or something else?"

"Something else please."

"Hm, are you going to Ram's party tomorrow?"

Veronica and I talked until we both fell asleep.

Martha Dunnstock
"Martha, I'm scared." I admitted.

"Why?" Martha's voice was soft, it was relaxing and caring.

"Sometimes I...have really bad nightmares and...It makes it hard for me to sleep."

Martha nodded, "How about...I get you a snack from downstairs, get you some more blankets, and then we can talk until you're able to go to sleep again."

"Thank you, Martha."

Martha got out of bed, "What kind of snacks do you want?"

"You already know." Martha smiled and walked downstairs.

Heather Chandler
"Wake up!"

"H-Huh?"

"You're making it hard for me to sleep, I'm going to send you downstairs to the couch soon."

"S-Sorry, Chandler, I just keep seeing this creepy guy in my dreams."

Chandler pulled me against her, "Shut up and sleep. I'll hurt whatever creepy guy comes near you." She mumbled.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her, "Sleep." Chandler softly commanded.

Heather Duke
"God, (Y/n), you need to stop moving around! You're keeping me up...(Y/n)?" Duke shook me awake.

"Thank you for waking me up, Duke! I was having the worst dream."

"That's great, (Y/n), stop moving around so I can sleep."

"Duke! I'm scared."

"I'm tired." Duke closed her eyes and pulled the blanket further up over her.

"Duke!" I gently shook her and she groaned.

"I love you but oh my god, go to sleep."

"Duke..." I repeated, my tone low, "...Please...I'm really scared.."

Duke opened her eyes again, "Okay," Her tone was soft, "Tell me about your dream, tell me what I can do to make it better."

I nodded and began to tell Duke about my dream as she gently caressed my face with her hand, nodding as she listened to me.

Heather McNamara
"Y-You're crying!" McNamara pointed out, clearly frantic, "What's w-wrong?"

"Only a bad dream, McNamara, it's okay."

"It's not okay! You're upset, you're scared."

"Heather, I'm fine, seriously."

McNamara shook her head, "N-No, people don't cry when they're okay...I'm here.." She gently reassured me as she moved closer to me, pulling the blanket farther up the both of us, "I love you, (Y/n), I'm here for you."

"I love you too, Heather."

sorry for the short chapter y'all :(