She Comforts You After You Get Bullied

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica Sawyer
 "Veronica is sophisticated and beautiful, she is out of your league! She's way above anyone else at this school and once she realizes that, she'll finally realize how much better she is than you." JD shoved his hands into his trench coat pockets. 

"Ronnie, some weirdo's talking to your girlfriend." Chandler pointed out and Veronica glanced over, her expression immediately changing when she realized who it was. 

"Jason!" Veronica angrily called out, making her way to the both of us. 

"Veronica!" JD happily replied. 

"Leave (Y/n) alone," Veronica grabbed my wrist and gently tugged me behind her, "Don't talk to her, don't touch her, don't even look at her." Veronica warned. 

"But, Veronica..." Jason paused, looking me up and down, "I just can't understand why you'd want to be with her. When you rejected me, I always assumed you would want some lawyer-type..." Jason gestured at me, "Not whatever this is." 

"I'm so sick of you, Jason!" Veronica stepped back and pulled me with her, "Let me make this clear to you, leave me alone. I love (Y/n), she doesn't treat me like a piece of shit!" Veronica was practically fuming at this point. Before Jason could respond, Veronica dragged me off to where the Heathers were standing. 

"Ronnie, you should've beat up Jason!" Chandler groaned and Veronica playfully rolled her eyes. 

Veronica draped her arm over my shoulders, "I'm sorry about Jason. You're better than any Harvard graduate lawyer that JD thinks I want to marry." 

Martha Dunnstock
"A bully?" Martha questioned, clearly worried. 

"It's not a big deal, Martha. I'm sorry I even mentioned it!" 

Martha grabbed my hand, lightly squeezing it, "Don't say that, (Y/n)! We're a couple, you're supposed to come to me with your problems. I've dealt with all kinds of bullies and I know how much it hurts. I don't want you to ever feel like you can't come talk to me about this." 

"Thank you, Martha." I leaned my head against her shoulder and she smiled. 

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" 

"Not really, at least not right now."

"That's okay, we can talk about it when you're ready. For now, why don't we go home and take a nap?" Martha happily asked and I nodded in agreement. 

Heather Chandler
"I recognize that cry!" Heather called out, "Why are you crying in the bathroom? This is where losers cry, (Y/n)."

"So sweet, Heather!" I sarcastically replied

"(Y/n), I'm messing with you. Now, tell me what's wrong." Chandler said as she sat down next to me.

"It's just that JD guy, he constantly says something to me about the way that I look!"

"He did what?" Heather questioned, her tone low. Pure anger in her eyes as she pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing, Heather?" I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I was going to text Kurt and Ram to beat that kid's ass but y'know what?" Chandler paused, smiling to herself, "I'll handle it myself." Heather wrapped her arm around me and glanced at me, "So, what'd that jerk say about my girlfriend?"

"He said I was bound to be another one of Heather C's dumb puppets...except this I'd be the first ugly one."

Heather was taken aback, "There's no way those words came out of that greasy-haired manipulative freak!" Heather stood up, I have never seen her this angry before. The only time that even came close was when Duke wore red.

"Heather, it's not worth it." I mumbled.

"It is!" Heather walked towards the bathroom door before stopping and turning around as if she had forgotten something, "You know you're hot, right? If you don't, I'll beat that freak's ass later and I'll prove to you how hot you are right now." Heather didn't wait for my response, "Actually, I'll prove to you how hot you are later if you want to come over later. I think I deserve a thank you for what I'm about to do to Jason."

Heather Duke
"Wipe your tears, people are looking." Duke said, shoving a tissue into my hands. She was right, people who passed me in the hallway did begin to stare. Duke quickly pulled me into the school bathrooms, "What's going on? Are you trying to ruin my reputation?"

Duke would kill me if she knew why I was crying. If she found out that her girlfriend was getting bullied, she'd probably break up with me out of sheer embarrassment. 

"Did I do something wrong? Are you giving me the silent treatment? That's so childish, (Y/n)!" Duke huffed, immaturely stomping her foot.

"T-That's not it, Duke!" I responded, sobbing even harder. 

Duke's attitude, expression, her whole demeanor softened, "Tell me what's wrong." Duke commanded. 

"I don't want t-to talk about it, H-Heather."

"Too bad, tell me." Duke softly caressed my face with her hand, wiping my tears away, "Tell me, (Y/n)." She repeated. 

"It's this guy in my math class, he just...he always says some...stuff to me."

"What does he say?" Duke's eyes flashed with anger. 

"Just some mean stuff, I don't wanna talk about it."

Duke nodded, her hands moving to my waist, "Am I going to have to bully him till he switches schools?" Duke asked. I could tell she meant that in a romantic way, it was Duke's odd way of being lovey-dovey. 

"Mhm." I replied, leaning in to kiss Duke.

Heather McNamara
"(Y/n), c-calm down, I can't understand you. Meet me by Heather's jeep, I have an extra set of her keys. I'll take you home." McNamara said before hanging up her phone. McNamara wrapped me in a hug as soon as she could, "What's wrong?"

"Ram said something stupid to me..." I mumbled, burying my head into her shoulder as I cried.

"Let me drive you to my house, (Y/n), we can talk about this all there." I nodded and got into Chandler's jeep with McNamara.

"I appreciate you driving me to your place, Heather, but you can't hold my hand while you drive, it's dangerous--"

McNamara huffed as she put her hand back on the wheel, "Fine!"

-------------

"Lay down," McNamara lightly directed as she pointed to her bed. I did as she said and she joined me.

She pulled her rotary phone onto her bed, "There's this hotline I would call and...it kinda helped. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'd be happy to listen to you." I laid my head on her chest and she gently ran her fingers through my hair, "If you don't want to talk, we can watch a movie." McNamara suggested, "Does (favorite movie) sound good?" I nodded and McNamara put the movie on.