How You Two Sleep/Cuddle

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica Sawyer
Veronica normally liked her space, but there were days where she would have both her arms around you, protectively holding you against her. It probably had something to do with her last relationship, but you knew better than to ask about that. She was still super sensitive about the whole thing, it caused her protectiveness to shine through.

On normal days, Veronica just slept with an arm draped around you, but today was different. You were wrapped in not only a blanket, but also Veronica's arms. She held you close to her, refusing to let go and if she heard even a sound in her sleep, her grip on you would tighten.

Martha Dunnstock
Martha was sweet and simple, that was the way to describe her. She cuddled up to your side during the night, a blanket draped over the both of you, but it honestly didn't even matter because Martha used you for warmth.

Martha was flush against your side, she hugged your waist causing you to smile. Her head was resting against your shoulder and your arm was wrapped around her. Martha grew tired and ended up falling asleep so you quickly pulled the blanket over the both of you and went to sleep.

Heather Chandler
Chandler loved cuddling, just bathing in each other's presence, just the two of you. Another key part of cuddling with Heather Chandler, is that, no matter what, Heather Chandler is always the big spoon. It made her feel in control and somewhat powerful.

"(Y/n), come to bed already!" Chandler commanded.

"Give me a second, love!" I called back as I finished brushing my teeth. Chandler loudly groaned at my response.

I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me and getting into bed with Heather, "Finally, it took you long enough." Heather groaned, her arms wrapping around you as she pulled you into her warm embrace. You couldn't help, but smile.

Heather Duke
Duke acted super distant, like she didn't like cuddling with you. But, you knew the truth. When she knew you were getting very tired, she would scoot closer and closer to you until you sleepily wrapped your arms around her waist and brought her closer to you. She secretly enjoyed your warmth and how protected you made her feel.

"Babe, just come closer. I wanna cuddle before I go to sleep." I begged, cutely pouting.

"Nope, you know I hate lying!" Duke lies again, like usual.

I sadly nodded, my eyes beginning to feel heavy as I yawned. Duke suddenly moved closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her flush against my body, "Goodnight, babe." I mumbled, leaning my head against her own and falling asleep.

Heather McNamara
Your bed was quite small causing you and Heather to be cramped together, but Heather didn't mind. It was just simply another excuse to get closer to you or wrap her arms and legs around you in a tight hug.

You swore you had kept your distance from Heather when asleep...so, why were your legs tangled together and why was her arms wrapped around you? McNamara peacefully smiled in her sleep so every thought from before slipped your mind as you got even closer to her, her tight grip on you loosening as she realized that you weren't going to leave. Granted, it was still tight, just not as much. Heather loved it when your bodies were pressed together, when you two were just..together.