How They Confess

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica
I opened my locker to see a note, my name was written on top of it in beautiful cursive.

"Hey, that looks like Veronica's handwriting!" Martha exclaimed, looking over my shoulder to see the letter.

"I wonder what she even wants with me." I sighed, opening up the letter.

Hey, (Y/n), I was wondering if you'd like to go out Friday night? I really like you and I'd really enjoy spending more time with you.

—Veronica

I grinned, shoving the note back into my locker and going to tell Veronica my answer.

"Did you get my note?" Veronica asked, a shy smile on her face.

"Yes, and I would love to go out with you Friday." Veronica grinned, hugging me tightly.

Martha
I sat down across from Martha, setting my lunch tray down as she glanced up from her book to look at me before setting it down.

"Hey, (Y-Y/n)." Martha stuttered out, blushing.

"Hey!" I smiled, waving to her.

"I-I...um...w-w-wanted to a-ask y-you something."

"What is it? You can tell me anything." I tried reassuring her.

She nodded before continuing, "I-I really like you...y'know...the way I used to like Kurt." I couldn't help but smile, I reached out to grab Martha's hand in my own.

"I like you too, Martha." Martha looked up at me, grinning.

Heather Chandler
"I have a request that you can't say no to." Chandler said, putting her hand down next to my lunch tray causing me to look up at her.

"Hm, really? What is it?

"I would like to take you on a date."

"Of course, I'll go out with you, Heather." I stood up and threw out my lunch tray before pecking Heather's cheek causing her entire face to heat up.

"U-Uh...g-g-good." Heather nodded causing me to smirk.

Heather Duke
Duke stomped over to my locker, "This doesn't seem to be good." Veronica commented before walking away, not wanting to deal with the older girl.

"I'm not going to repeat this, okay? I want to go out with you." Duke stated, a blush rising to her cheeks.

"W-Well...I-I want to go out w-with y-y-you too." I stuttered out in response.

"Good, how does tomorrow at seven sound?" I nodded and Duke smiled, "See you then." Heather turned on her heel and walked down the hall away from me, leaving me a blushing mess.

Heather McNamara
Shoving a flower into my hand, Heather looked down at the ground, blushing.

"Thanks, Heather." I smiled, looking at the beautiful flower she had given me.

"Y-You're welcome...I-I...w-would y-y-you like to g-go out with me?" Heather asked, her face turning an even darker shade of red. I didn't respond for a few seconds, I was absolutely shocked the my long time crush had asked me out, "I knew it was a stupid idea to ask!" McNamara wiped away her tears, turning to leave but I quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her from doing so.

"Heather, I really like you too." McNamara smiled, turning around and hugging me tightly.

Heather McNamara is so cute oml

—Gabs